• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Just Purchased Halo 8 Week Stack

gbfirefighter

Registered
Reaction score
Hello new to thread here, however I have been watching it for a while. I just ordered the 8 week Halo Extreme stack and I want to know when the ideal time to take each serving and with or without food and what types with these foods. This is my first prohormone run since the M1T Days. I am 6-0 205 and am currently around 22% BF. My goal is to lean up, and from what it looks like this is the stack. I am entered in the Zombie Run For Your Life 5k obstacle course in Pittsburgh on September 1st. I plan on running OSTA after my 8 week HALO cycle. I have listed the compounds below, please advise when the best time to take them is.

PRODUCTS NEEDED:
Halo Extreme - 1 Bottle
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 1 bottle
Ultra Male Rx - 1 bottle
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 1 bottle
E-Control Rx - 1 bottle

1 halo-e bottle would make up a 4 week halo-e cycle....2 caps ed for 30 days...but thats fine cause 8 weeks is a lil longer then you prob want to go....i always take all my supps first thing in the am...with food...certain things just dont agree with my stomach empty...some peeps split the halo-e and acs with half at mid day...not that neccesary...either way...

1 halo-e bottle would make up a 4 week halo-e cycle....2 caps ed for 30 days...but thats fine cause 8 weeks is a lil longer then you prob want to go....i always take all my supps first thing in the am...with food...certain things just dont agree with my stomach empty...some peeps split the halo-e and acs with half at mid day...not that neccesary...either way...

Agreed. I wouldn't run any ph cycle longer than 6wks.

I concur, 2 weeks max.

I concur, 2 weeks max.

Where are you getting 2 weeks max of what? I purchased the complete 8 week stack and plan on using it as directed, my question was to best time of day to take the stack. I planned on using OSTA after the 8 week stack was complete, I then planned on possible doing the cyano 8 week stack or new super DMZ after that. It looks like my stack should be here on 6/9/12 and that should bring me to around Aug 4th. Could I then use OSTA to bridge, do any other things need to be take with OSTA or can it just be taken alone?

I think Neck just did a typeo, and meant to say 6 weeks max.

Sounds like you have a good plan- halo for four weeks then pct for four weeks followed by Osta.
I like to get the pills down first thing in the am, Halo 1 cap, ACS 1 cap, AM 1 cap. Then mid day I take 1 cap halo.
At bed time I like to take the rest- ASC 1 cap, and UM 1 cap.

I think Neck just did a typeo, and meant to say 6 weeks max.

Sounds like you have a good plan- halo for four weeks then pct for four weeks followed by Osta.
I like to get the pills down first thing in the am, Halo 1 cap, ACS 1 cap, AM 1 cap. Then mid day I take 1 cap halo.
At bed time I like to take the rest- ASC 1 cap, and UM 1 cap.

Yep my bad, 6wks.

would halo for 5 weeks work fine ? for first cycle?

I think he is referring to the 8 week stack as advertised. 4 weeks on and 4 weeks PCT.

Take the halo 1 morning with 1 ACS, 1 Anab Matrix then 1 halo evening with 1 ACS, 1 Anab matrix and 1 Ultra male for 4 weeks.
take a week of the support stuff for the 5th week and week 6-8 take the E control instead of the halo and you will complete the cycle.

good luck and let us know how it works.

Right, 6 weeks referred to the time on the Ph itself. The proposed "8 week stack" includes pct time as well. So if you were to extend halo to 6 weeks you would be looking at a total of 10 weeks. I ran halo as my first ironmaglabs cycle for 6 weeks @ recommended dose for first two weeks then 3 caps for the remaining month. You'll really enjoy it of you're on the complete stack. Good luck bro

Back