• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

IML Strongest cutting stack

Trailphoenix03

Registered
Reaction score
I am trying out IML epiandro, epitren and osta. Currently, I am going into the third week of the cycle. So far I am following the recommended stack/dosage. For the last few days I have had aching testicles. I didn't expect to have any atrophy with this cycle, but I guess I was wrong. On top of that, I keep getting extremely lethargic at times. What would you all recommend to remedy these issues? I would appreciate your help.

Steroids will stop your testes from producing much Test so you may have some discomfort.

Stay super well hydrated to keep your liver from being too stressed as that sometimes may cause lethargy.

Yeah I am pushing the water pretty hard to be sure I stay hydrated. Trying to find a way to combat the atrophy mainly. I have some tbomb and tribulus laying around. I may take a half dose of one each day. Doing some more reading first.

My personal guess is that it is probably the tren in the epi tren. The epi andro you can increase and maybe decrease the epi tren..as an experiment if you want and see how your respond.

I have alot of my clients run epi tren or tren and myself included and it affects your sleep and can disturb sleep IMO. I beta tested Tren PH when it first came out and I looked awesome but I was lethargic, angry and sleep deprived the entire time.

I personally would simply use epi andro at 300-400mgs ED. Even with a thermogenic. For me that gets me leaner and harder and more ripped then any other compound(s) that exist.

Just a thought. Good luck man.

Yeah I am pushing the water pretty hard to be sure I stay hydrated. Trying to find a way to combat the atrophy mainly. I have some tbomb and tribulus laying around. I may take a half dose of one each day. Doing some more reading first.

The only thing that will help steroid induced testicle atrophy is injectable HCG. I wouldn't sweat it. Just ride it out like the rest of us =)

Thanks for the feedback fellas. I am going to try adjusting the doses a bit to see how it feels. Adding a thermo is something that I read from someone else, but I wasn't sure if I should with this stack because of it already being three compounds.

Thanks for the feedback fellas. I am going to try adjusting the doses a bit to see how it feels. Adding a thermo is something that I read from someone else, but I wasn't sure if I should with this stack because of it already being three compounds.
Just monitor blood pressure.

Back