• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

ordering these products from overseas

strongfemale

Registered
Reaction score
I want to order one of the prohormones from this site, but I am currently residing overseas. I wanted to make sure that it was legal for me to do this. I keep looking for any customs information for my country, but cannot find anything in relation to legal prohormones.

I am thinking of ordering Halo for Her. The only thing keeping me back, is the ordering thing and not getting in trouble for doing so.

I'd check the sites Q&A and other resources to see if they offer delivery outside of the U.S. If you've already done this and you still don't have the answer you need ask around in your home town to see if anyone else has purchased the same chemical structure from the U.S not necessarily the same brand as this is irrelevant. Hope this helps.

I'm also overseas and have ordered several times..you can order IML products via Orbit Nutrition.

I'm also overseas and have ordered several times..you can order IML products via Orbit Nutrition.

This. orbits have a really good track record.

Orbit is solid, however you need to check the laws of the country you reside in to see if shipping in products such as H4H is legal. Just to be safe.

Agreed.

Back