• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Need Stack advice/help (Legit questions)

DannyP

Registered
Reaction score
​How's it going everybody, I'm new to the forum and am looking for some advice on a Prohormone cycle that I want to start. A little background about myself, I am 23 y/o, weighing in at about 150lbs (give or take breakfast, lunch, and dinner *skinny guy problems), and I'm 5'10". I've done a few cycles before in my past, including Halo-V stacked with Extreme Mass Builder, and Cycle Support. One problem I had with this is that the PCT I took with this still gave me small amounts of gyno. So first, here's what I'm looking for:

Main Goals:
Add at least 15lbs to my current bodyweight
Increase strength gains on 3 major lifts (i.e. Bench, BackSquat, and Deadlift)
Keep the gains I've made while on cycle

What knowledge I'm lacking, and could use some advice on:
I know that gaining 15lbs is not going to solely rely on supplements, I know I'm going to have to eat, eat, and eat some more. My question, is how do I divide up what I'm eating? Do I carb load in the mornings, and eat protein through-out the rest of the day? And what are the best foods for me to eat when I'm doing so? I'm not too great knowing what I should eat, so here's a sample of my every day diet:

6AM - 1 Scoop of Protein (20G)
630 AM - Veggie Omelet (Bell Peppers, Ham, Tomatos, Mushrooms), Banana, Apple, Bagel with Cream Cheese, and 1 Glass of Chocolate Milk
9AM - Protein Bar (12G)
11AM - 2 Chicken Breasts, Mixed Veggies, 1 Glass of Powerade
1PM - 1 Scoop Protein (20G)
130PM - Gym (Heavy Lifting)
230PM - 1 Scoop Protein (20G), Creatine, BCAA's
5PM - 2 Chicken Breasts, Mixed Veggies, 1 Glass of Powerade
7PM - Protein Bar (12G)
9PM - 1 Scoop Casein Protein (20G)

Any advice on that aspect?

I plan to stack MSTEN with something else, if I want to do nothing but bulk hard muscle, should I stack it with another pro hormone, or simply just do MSTEN by itself with Pro-Cycle Support?
If so, what should I take with MSTEN while cycling for the healthiest cycle possible?

What is the best way to PCT? And when should I start taking these PCTs, so I prevent Gyno?

How heavy should I be lifting? I know instead of going high reps, I need to do heavy weight, low reps, but how many sets of everything should I be doing??

What order of lifting should I be doing? (i.e. Barbell exercises 1st, Dumbells 2nd, and Machines 3rd?)
When do I know I'm lifting too often?

I know I'm asking a lot here, but I'd really appreciate the help, I really want to do this the best way possible to maximize the effects of this cycle, I want it to be the last one I ever take, I'm just trying to get a good boost of things so I can reach my goals, and sustain them afterwords. Any advice will be much appreciated.

Thank you all, and happy lifting!

Do the MSten solo at 2 caps per day, split doses. Take Advanced Cycle Support and drink lots of water for the healthiest cycle possible.

As for your lifting, its difficult to accuratley answer your questions because everyone is so different. Just make sure there is always tension on your muscles (avoid locking knees and elbows wherever possible to keep the muscles working) and remember you grow outside the gym so rest well and eat well when your not lifting. The order of your lifting is pretty irrelevant except I normally do the big muscle exercises first like chest and back then do arms just sop you don't wear your arms out.

Double your dietary intake, whilst on hormones, if you're training intensely, it's much more difficult to gain fat. Figuring you've cycled before but still weigh 150 at your height says your caloric intake is not up to par.

As far as training, I like both heavy weight 5x5 and more voluminous training like 10 sets of 20 for some things. Everyone is different, you have to try a few different schemes for every muscle group to see what works best for you. You definitely can't go wrong with 5x5 though, especially if you frequently increase the weight, and hit the muscle at least twice per week whilst on cycle.

a basic guideline for a good mass cycle, try something similar to this

Weeks 1 - 6
decadrol
4 caps

acs
3 caps

weeks 3 - 6
m-sten
2 caps

pct
wks 7 - 10
nolva
20mg

econtrol
3 caps

sorry for typos, I'm on my phone at work

Do the MSten solo at 2 caps per day, split doses. Take Advanced Cycle Support and drink lots of water for the healthiest cycle possible.

As for your lifting, its difficult to accuratley answer your questions because everyone is so different. Just make sure there is always tension on your muscles (avoid locking knees and elbows wherever possible to keep the muscles working) and remember you grow outside the gym so rest well and eat well when your not lifting. The order of your lifting is pretty irrelevant except I normally do the big muscle exercises first like chest and back then do arms just sop you don't wear your arms out.

Thanks for the tip on that one, I've never really thought of not locking out, that makes so much more sense though. I appreciate the input.

Double your dietary intake, whilst on hormones, if you're training intensely, it's much more difficult to gain fat. Figuring you've cycled before but still weigh 150 at your height says your caloric intake is not up to par.

As far as training, I like both heavy weight 5x5 and more voluminous training like 10 sets of 20 for some things. Everyone is different, you have to try a few different schemes for every muscle group to see what works best for you. You definitely can't go wrong with 5x5 though, especially if you frequently increase the weight, and hit the muscle at least twice per week whilst on cycle.

a basic guideline for a good mass cycle, try something similar to this

Weeks 1 - 6
decadrol
4 caps

acs
3 caps

weeks 3 - 6
m-sten
2 caps

pct
wks 7 - 10
nolva
20mg

econtrol
3 caps

sorry for typos, I'm on my phone at work

I'll do some research on the supps you posted, you're definitely right about my intake, I have a runner's body, so my metabolism is through the roof, especially when I'm lifting hard. I forgot to add on that schedule that before bed I do a quick cardio/endurance exercise like parachute sprints, or some sort of 20 minute circuit. I'll definitely have to try 5x5 though, that sounds like a good plan. I'll try it out today and see how it goes. I appreciate your input on this, thanks to everyone for the advice you're giving, it's helping for sure.

I'll do some research on the supps you posted, you're definitely right about my intake, I have a runner's body, so my metabolism is through the roof, especially when I'm lifting hard. I forgot to add on that schedule that before bed I do a quick cardio/endurance exercise like parachute sprints, or some sort of 20 minute circuit. I'll definitely have to try 5x5 though, that sounds like a good plan. I'll try it out today and see how it goes. I appreciate your input on this, thanks to everyone for the advice you're giving, it's helping for sure.
Stop that shit, haha! :nono: When in doubt, lift heavy and EAT heavy...don't over-think things! Good luck! :)

Does anyone else have advice?
Yes.

Regarding your meals:

Its not necessary to divide your food up and obsess over meal timing unless not doing so would affect your gym performance.

Look at the overall days diet and
eat when you're hungry and it's convenient for you to do so not because the clock says its time to eat.

Ultimately, meeting your daily macro, micro and fiber sufficiency and target calories are more important than the timing of your meals.

Good luck with cycle.

I am not an expert by any means but you do not seem to have enough fat or carbs in your diet. If your trying to build muscle you still need to have plenty of carbs. The only carbs listed is a couple of servings of veggies and some Powerade. Your diet also seems really low fat. So the diet seems like a cutting diet to me.

Your 150 pounds so you would still need a minimum of 3000 calories. You also state you have fast metabolism so that may be low.

Just something to think about.

Anyone else want to chime in I always like to hear ideas and try different things out.

Back