• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Msten cycle

Sodeepop

Registered
Reaction score
Sooo I'm on week 4 I did Msten and 4 Andro the first 3 weeks. I like epi andro so I'm putting him in and taking 4 andro out. After the first couple weeks I started to develop some puffiness. I've been taking e control 3x daily the whole time. Is it ok to start nolva? I have 2 weeks left. I don't want to hinder these nice gains but if I can combat this gyno puffiness without hindering them now I will.

Sooo I'm on week 4 I did Msten and 4 Andro the first 3 weeks. I like epi andro so I'm putting him in and taking 4 andro out. After the first couple weeks I started to develop some puffiness. I've been taking e control 3x daily the whole time. Is it ok to start nolva? I have 2 weeks left. I don't want to hinder these nice gains but if I can combat this gyno puffiness without hindering them now I will.
That's fine.

Nolva is the best way to treat gyno symptoms and it will have no negative effects on gains brother.

Not to hijack thread... But if I have like hardnessunder my nipples, like I can squeeze, is that gyno? I've had it there since I was in my early teenage years. I te my doctor about it and she said it would go away eventually.

Not to hijack thread... But if I have like hardnessunder my nipples, like I can squeeze, is that gyno? I've had it there since I was in my early teenage years. I te my doctor about it and she said it would go away eventually.
Could be pubescent gyno...stop squeezing or touching it though, that'll just make it worse. Once again: nolva.

Leave the squeezing for your gf :D

Back