• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

4 caps ACS?

mike74

Registered
Reaction score
Would 4 caps of ACS be too much? I am currently taking 3 caps ACS because I am doing a MSten, Super Trenabol, and 4-Andro cycle. Plus, I know I am not suppose to drink while on cycle but I can't help it. Nothing crazy though. Maybe like 3 beers a week. Thoughts?

Also I told a lifting partner about how good MSten is. He said he want to add MSten to his Meth Quad Extreme cycle. Told him that is a bit much. Either MSten or Meth Quad Extreme, not both. He is more experience with Phs though than me. He took SD, DBol, and some others. Whay are your thoughts? Too much even though he is experience with Ph?

Would 4 caps of ACS be too much? I am currently taking 3 caps ACS because I am doing a MSten, Super Trenabol, and 4-Andro cycle. Plus, I know I am not suppose to drink while on cycle but I can't help it. Nothing crazy though. Maybe like 3 beers a week. Thoughts?

Also I told a lifting partner about how good MSten is. He said he want to add MSten to his Meth Quad Extreme cycle. Told him that is a bit much. Either MSten or Meth Quad Extreme, not both. He is more experience with Phs though than me. He took SD, DBol, and some others. Whay are your thoughts? Too much even though he is experience with Ph?
4 caps ACS wouldn't hurt.

Advice for my lifting partner? I say he is crazy to try that. He want to do 3 caps MSten with 2 caps MQE. Whenever I say he is crazy, he tells me, " you only did like 3 cycles in your whole life, what the heck do you know."

4 caps MIGHT be enough for you wacky guys running 5 methyls and drinking beer...or you might die. Personally, I drink...but not while running methyls. I take 2 caps ACS daily year round. I've also gotten in the habit of taking 1 cap of Razor Cuts daily for the health benefits of the ingredients.

Advice for my lifting partner? I say he is crazy to try that. He want to do 3 caps MSten with 2 caps MQE. Whenever I say he is crazy, he tells me, " you only did like 3 cycles in your whole life, what the heck do you know."
Leave him alone, let him do as he pleases... he's not your responsibility. His mind is not open to learning, he's a set on being a know it all, let him fall and pick himself back up, perhaps that's the only way he knows how to learn.
how many do you take before you gain immorality? :D
2 caps is for standard cycles as suggested on the label. When dosages are tweaked, products added, and cycle length's extended, users definitely need more than 2 caps ACS.

Thanks Adrenolin and EB for the input. Yes I will just let my lifting partner do whatever he wants. He is a know it all. He will regret it I am sure. And get this he isn't taking any cycle support. Yet he says he is very experience with Ph.

ACS year round? Hm...sounds like a good idea. Sounds interesting...might do that too.

Btw...whoever said they don't get results with Ph isn't doing things right. Whether that is diet or workout wise. I gained 12 lbs currently wih my current cycle.

Thanks Adrenolin and EB for the input. Yes I will just let my lifting partner do whatever he wants. He is a know it all. He will regret it I am sure. And get this he isn't taking any cycle support. Yet he says he is very experience with Ph.

ACS year round? Hm...sounds like a good idea. Sounds interesting...might do that too.

Btw...whoever said they don't get results with Ph isn't doing things right. Whether that is diet or workout wise. I gained 12 lbs currently wih my current cycle.
Right on, man.

2 caps is for standard cycles as suggested on the label. When dosages are tweaked, products added, and cycle length's extended, users definitely need more than 2 caps ACS.

How much would you run alongside a 12 week 500/mg test cycle (may up higher as the weeks go depending on how im dealing with sides)? Just saw this and I was plannin on asking when I got closer to my run (sorry not tryin to jack the thread but seemed like a decent time to ask)... I was planning on 3 caps ed.

How much would you run alongside a 12 week 500/mg test cycle (may up higher as the weeks go depending on how im dealing with sides)? Just saw this and I was plannin on asking when I got closer to my run (sorry not tryin to jack the thread but seemed like a decent time to ask)... I was planning on 3 caps ed.

Highest I've ever run test is 600, I actually prefer keeping it under 400, and run a little adex or letro a few times per week. As for ACS, start with 3 caps and assess your blood pressure, heart rate, prostate etc after about 3 weeks to see if that is an effective dose

Highest I've ever run test is 600, I actually prefer keeping it under 400, and run a little adex or letro a few times per week. As for ACS, start with 3 caps and assess your blood pressure, heart rate, prostate etc after about 3 weeks to see if that is an effective dose

its goin to be a test C only cycle not sure if that changes your opinion on not running past 600, or is that still what you'd suggest? Kick starting it with m sten and ending it with winny. Running hug throughout and aromasin.

its goin to be a test C only cycle not sure if that changes your opinion on not running past 600, or is that still what you'd suggest? Kick starting it with m sten and ending it with winny. Running hug throughout and aromasin.

No, not really.. I prefer prop myself, but it's all the same, just a faster/slower release of the compound... Nothing different except the kick in time.

Back