• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Questions about short blast cycles (2 weeks, very high dosage) with Super DMZ

Registered
Reaction score
I have an old bottle of Super DMZ 2.0 which has 10mg DMZ and 10mg Methylsten per cap. Been doing research and it seems like short burst cycles are really a good way to go. Since these are such fast-acting compounds, I'm thinking it would be possible to do a two-week cycle with 2 caps SDMZ 2.0 per day, and an added 10mg Dymethazine cap in the morning for a total of 30mg DMZ and 20mg Methylsten per day. Does anybody else think this could work?

And could the PCT just be two weeks in this case, instead of the standard four?

BTW yes, I'm planning on taking liver support and taking at least 6 weeks before another burst cycle.

Thanks.

No. Also you'll be shutdown after two weeks, it wouldn't shorten your time in pct any. Oral blasting pretty much only works well with superdrol, methyltrienolone, halotestin, and cheque

I just started taking MSTEN will be on week 2 on Sunday..I don't really see a difference yet. I'm 5 7" and weigh about 186. I am taking the standard dose. Should I double my dose and take 4 caps a day? Any help you could give would be great. thanks.

I just started taking MSTEN will be on week 2 on Sunday..I don't really see a difference yet. I'm 5 7" and weigh about 186. I am taking the standard dose. Should I double my dose and take 4 caps a day? Any help you could give would be great. thanks.
First off, welcome to the Ironmaglabs forums.
No, this is typical... our reasoning for not recommending 2wk blast cycles with these compounds. I usually take a very quick notice to almost anything, however most users report m-sten to take effect around day 18. If you're well experienced, more than 5 cycles, you may consider cycling 6wks at 30-40mg at your own discretion. Just be aware, an increase in dose may or may not increase the effectiveness of a given compound, but it will certainly increase the risk of side effects.

Is this your first cycle? What does your caloric and water intake look like? To increase strength and muscle mass you need to continuously strain your body to push for more weight, and if you can't do more weight, hit more reps... if you have a sticking point, determine where you're failing on an exercise and exclusively work those muscles to bring them up to par - and in turn use a greater work load as a whole on your compound movements.

Back