• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Terms Conditions

Admin

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Terms & Conditions

Shipping Methods:
All orders are shipped within 24 hours except orders placed on weekends which will be shipped on Monday. Orders within the USA are shipped via USPS Priority Mail. For larger orders we may ship UPS Ground at our discretion. Typically all orders placed before 3pm MTN time are shipped the same day! (except weekends)

Payment Methods:
We accept Visa, MasterCard & Discover. All credit cards are electronically verified by Authorize.net via a 128 bit secure server prior to billing and shipping for your security. We also provide the option of paying via PayPal which is processed through their secure servers.

Credit Card Authorizations, Charges & Duplicate Charges:
If you place an order and it is declined you will see an authorization on your credit card and/or bank. An authorization is not an actual charge, we do not have control of these and they will eventually drop off. So unless your order went thru successfully you are not being charged more than once or at all if it was not accepted and you receive an email confirmation of your order. Typical reasons for credit cards being declined are entering an incorrect billing address that your bank has on file for your credit card. You will need to contact you bank and correct your billing information with them.

Returns:
We accept returns on new, unopened, undamaged items in original packaging within 14 days from the order date. All returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee and all shipping charges. The customer must contact us prior to returning product(s). We do not give refunds on opened products.

Send returns to:
IronMagLabs Inc.
992 S. 4th Street
Suite 100-236
Brighton, CO 80601

Refused Shipments:
Refused shipments are subject to a 10% restocking fee plus return freight. If a customer wishes to cancel an order it is their responsibility to cancel the order prior to the product(s) being shipped. If a customer cancels an order after it has been shipped, or refuses the shipment, the return will be subject to a 10% restocking fee and any freight charges incurred.

Damaged Shipments:
All claims for damaged shipments must be made within 72 hours of delivery to the point of destination. Any damage to a package should be noted with the carrier at the time of delivery if possible. We will not be responsible for damage claims made 72 hours after delivery.

International Shipping:
We only ship within the USA (all 50 states). However, Orbit Nutrition carries our product line and does ship internationally.

I've been fortunate in that shipping has been fast and products have arrived in A-1 shape.

Shop with confidence!

Curt James said:
I've been fortunate in that shipping has been fast and products have arrived in A-1 shape.

Shop with confidence!

+1 ^^^ I've gotten my products on an average of a two day turnaround!!

agreed. you can always expect to be a happy man in 2-3 days

huh, thats odd....

(must be nice!)

95% of our online orders are shipped USPS Priority Mail, orders placed M-F before 3pm get shipped the same day which means you should have your order in 2-3 days depending on where you're located. Orders placed Sat/Sun get shipped on Monday.

i just placed an order this afternoon and need to change my shipping address.. Can anyone help me??

gentjosh1 said:
i just placed an order this afternoon and need to change my shipping address.. Can anyone help me??

I responded to your email, we ship USPS Priority Mail, no signature is required.

I think every one of my orders has come in 2 days excluding weekends... very nice service

I think every one of my orders has come in 2 days excluding weekends... very nice service

We try to get all orders shipped out the same day if it's placed by 3pm MTN time (except weekends), thanks for the feedback!

I can speak personally about receiving packages overseas and it is a pick of the draw of you get it in two weeks, two months or not at all.

I can speak personally about receiving packages overseas and it is a pick of the draw of you get it in two weeks, two months or not at all.

yup, it's ridiculous.

Back