• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Need advice for cycle

Austin Vail

Registered
Reaction score
This will be my first cycle im debating between "Assault Labs M- Sten Extreme Mass Builder" and SDMZ 3.0... which do you prefer and why?

My goals are to add on around 15lbs or more of gains after the PCT
I will also be working with a nutrionust through this whole process to mack sure my protein intake, calories, macros... etc are all in check to bulk up

I will be taking ON 100% Casein every night before bed
"Mhp up your mass" or "Dymatize super mass gainer" between Breakfast and lunch and after my workout on top of breakfast, lunch,dinner and casein.
Will also be taking either "Animal M Stak" or "Isostak" with "USPlabs prime" , "Compund 20" or both. Not sure quite yet what is better but doing research and if you have tried such products would love to hear some feedback!

On cycle support: Advance cycle support
E-Control Rx 2.0
4-Andro Rx
Ultra Male Rx
Vitamins: Multi RX & Essence EFA

Should i take "Olympian Labs Inc DIM" (100mg) to help support balanced estrogen, testorone & hormone levels while on the ph?

Ill be following the giving 8 week cycle if i was to choose SDMZ 3.0
Weeks 1-4: Super DMZ Rx – 2 capsules per day ( 1 cap AM & 1 cap PM)
Weeks 1-4: 4-Andro Rx – 2 capsules per day
Weeks 1-8: Advance Cycle Support Rx - 2 capsules per day
Weeks 5-8: Ultra Male Rx- 1 capsule per day
Weeks 5-8: E-Control Rx – 1 capsule 3 times per day

Is it okay to take the 2 capsules for 4- Andro Rx and Advance Cycle Support Rx all at once or should they be spaced through out the day?

Thanks in advance!

How about halo extreme. Several users report gains of 10-15lbs on their first cycle. m-sten makes good for a 3rd or so cycle, and sdmz 3 is usually best as a 5th+ cycle. You're not near experienced enough for the sdmz 3... It's 3 anabolic in one product, you'll have no idea how each compound is effecting you, neither in terms of gains or sides, nor do you likely know how to treat sides as they occur on cycle. Use the kiss method of cycling and keep it simple. You'll have much better results and learn more in the long run.

You should use a serm for any hormonal cycle, as well as get pre and post cycle blood lab work...

so what serm do you recommend to run with Halo Extreme? and if I'm to follow the giving 8 week program
FIRST 4 WEEKS:
Halo Extreme - 2 caps daily (1 cap taken two times daily)
4-Andro Rx - 2 caps daily
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily

----------------------------------

LAST 4 WEEKS:
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily
E-Control Rx - 3 caps daily

What weeks should i take the Serm? and should i take a AL?

thanks again!

Back