• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

About halo extreme

Lewis

Registered
Reaction score
I'm taking halo extreme, the bottle says take two pills with food. I'm reading some posts with taking 4 pills.?? Anyone have so info

Some guys are more adventuresome and they take more than the recommended dose since these compounds are dose dependent.

In other words, more works better but side effects also may increase.

Thank you, one more question. My work schedule is all out of wack, so do I take the halo like an hour before I workout, or any time before my workout

Almost done with the first bottle, and have got some nice gains and definition. Do I ever have too come off this? I absolutely love this product. When I'm done with second bottle I'll have some pics. Would you recommend stacking this with another supplement?

Almost done with the first bottle, and have got some nice gains and definition. Do I ever have too come off this? I absolutely love this product. When I'm done with second bottle I'll have some pics. Would you recommend stacking this with another supplement?

I would not use any PH for more than 6 weeks maximum. Always best to take a break then start up again latter.

^...I Agree ...^

Back