• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

cycle/log

Roiddy

Registered
Reaction score
so in regards to my log

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/forums/showthread.php/694-Deca-drol-Max-and-Halo-Extreme-split-cycle

i had an idea but its taking to long for me to get an answer back so ill just post what i wrote here..

"so in regards to stretching this out refering to what i said about bridging i was thinking of doing pct then while on vacation using osta then hoping on another cycle anyone have any suggestions on what to use after i want to get hard lean mass. i was thinking of doing halo at 3 caps with epi-v from finaflex or if not halo and cynostane or just doing cynostane for 8 weeks or halo with the new dmz? not to sure yet but any ideas welcome :)"

refer to the log if you get confused

thanks in advance

i posted in the thread you linked...

i will add this..i think its very important with these ph/ds cycles that you get some bw post pct and see were your at...suppression is still there and you really need to see if your recovery is complete before hitting another cycle...i would get full male panel(if you go with a private lab get a female panel...its cheaper and covers more)..test free/total...lh..fsh...estradiol..this will give you a good idea of what your body is up too..

Back