• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Epi-Smash and Gyno?

Johndoe

Registered
Reaction score
After reading reviews of epi-smash it is said to not cause gyno.

However, after taking it for a few days now i'm starting to notice my nips are starting to become slightly puffy.
Maybe i'm just being paranoid.

Any advice on how to check would be much appreciated. I don't feel lumps of any kind btw.

Is this your first cycle? How much are you taking? When I took Epi-tren, the first week, there was slight pain like someone pinch my nipples. However, it went away after about a week and a half. I was told that my nipples were just sensitive to hormonal changes. I'd give a few more days and see.

Gotcha, i don't know though they tingle and itch... im assuming thats just the hormonal changes as well?

Is this your first cycle? How much are you taking? When I took Epi-tren, the first week, there was slight pain like someone pinch my nipples. However, it went away after about a week and a half. I was told that my nipples were just sensitive to hormonal changes. I'd give a few more days and see.

This is my first cycle, 3 caps a day.

Yes... gynecomastia is very painful and uncomfortable.
Thanks for the help.

im just being paranoid i guess. better safe than sorry though last thing i want is a pair of tits attached to me.

If by some chance it happens to get worse, just run 3 caps of E-Control daily (doses spread out: am, mid-day, pm). And stop touching them, that WILL make it worse.

Ok so i decided to abort the cycle.

now i'm doing pct a 20mg nolva a day.

seeing that ive only been "on" for four days im assuming my recovery will be uncomplicated? (im still going to run the full pct btw)

Alright are you sure?

it did shut me down and everything.

Back