• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

new cycle

the_animal

Registered
Reaction score
gonna run cynostane and trenazone. for a pct i was going with torem, ultra male and e control might throw erase in at the end. for on cycle you know the basics, cycle support multi vitmain, fish oil, joint support, etc...

anything i should add

no one?

should i add anything in to block prolactin isses from the tren like Caber

Caber could be a good addition to the cycle, I would go with vit b6 at 200-400mg every day, little bit cheaper.

is my post cycle too strong? i dont want that rebound gyno crap

As far as the cyno, 2 caps a day has great lean mass gains to it if training and diet is on point.
PCT looks good, might want to add in anabolic matrix.

I would have nolva on hand in case of Gyno in case you are prone to it. Being that trenazone is unmythelated it wont aromatize causing estrogen and the above Gyno. Always better to be safe than sorry. E-control is used during cycle for aromatizing agents but again insurance is key. Pt suggest ACS by IML and I couldn't agree more.

ok so what itd look like is

cyno 2 caps a day
trenazone 1.5ml throughout??? still unsure about that
e control- 3 caps a day
and have nolva on hand or would torem benefit more?
cycle support-4 caps twice a day

pct this is where i need help with dosage
torem
anabolic matrix
ultra male
erase

what dosage should i do and should i start all of em at once or start the torem then 2 weeks in add the others?

also gonna have orange triad for my multi, which has EFAs, joint support, etc..
also throwing in osta rx

ok so what itd look like is

cyno 2 caps a day
trenazone 1.5ml throughout??? still unsure about that
e control- 3 caps a day
and have nolva on hand or would torem benefit more?
cycle support-4 caps twice a day

pct this is where i need help with dosage
torem
anabolic matrix
ultra male
erase

what dosage should i do and should i start all of em at once or start the torem then 2 weeks in add the others?

1.5ml Ed is fine.
I would lean more toward nolva If you have a Gyno flare up because it will block estro at the receptor in breast tissue not allowing the estrogen to attach. You could use it as a pct but IMO Clomid is better for restoring natural test levels and production.

I wouldn't use torem but nolva if that is all you had at 20mgs for four weeks. However Clomid has less sides if you can get your hands on it if you are going this route. Since trenazone and cyano are none aromatizing IMO the pct the IML has is ideal for what your using.

You start everything at the same time, ph spaced out evenly throughout the day between 8-12 hrs.

PCT as recommended after four, max six weeks of use.

I would throw in Osta rx into your pct mix and can use as a bridge into your next cycle.

awesome! thanks a bunch. yea defiantly throwing osta rx into it. i wanna see how it does. ok ill stick with nolva. the only thing that worries me is that tren has progestational activity.

Well bro when it comes to this sport is learn as you go because my body and your body is different. Each will have different results and experience. You have to walk in the water on this one and see what your body is going to do. If you are really nervous about gyno get you some letro on hand it will kill gyno flare ups usually. I put usually in there because of my first sentence.

Tren has more of an prolactic effect than a progestagenic effect. Arimidex (which helps raise IGF-1 levels) that prolactin and progesterine gyno were eliminated. Also Vit B6 throughout cycle with potential progestin at 200-300mg will help with the control.

Looks like pt & chris have given you solid advice, keep us posted on your progress.

started the tren, fixing to throw in the cyno. also would it hurt to throw in some halo plex i have or should i just wait?

started the tren, fixing to throw in the cyno. also would it hurt to throw in some halo plex i have or should i just wait?

I don't see a big problem with that, but would wait. No need to rush things.

is it weird that i wanna get to my pct now. im so excited to try osta rx.

Can someone please shed some light on this? I wanna know is it safe to bridge? How is it safe? How do you do it? I have osta rx as part of my pct and I want to run a super dmz and halo cycle after this one

Back