• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Looking to try halo extreme

atbirty

Registered
Reaction score
Hey all,

my my name is Alex and this is my first time posting on here. I am 22 years old and have been dieting fairly well for the past 6 months. I'm 5'10" 220 lbs. I've been looking for an added boost to cutting and found this halo extreme product.

I haven't really done a ph before and want to make sure I am doing it right. So I am just looking for suggestions on how to go about this cycle. I understand the basics behind ph's and the need for pct and cycle assists. Just not sure what products to stack it with. The stack they have heard seems pretty good but nkt sure if there's anything there that I don't need to take. In other words I am looking to do a cycle of halo without any added (or unneccessary) products.

Could I just take the halo by itself without the epi-andro? That's what I meant by unneccessary

Could I just take the halo by itself without the epi-andro? That's what I meant by unneccessary
Of course. It will be less effective, but it's just fine to drop the Epi-Andro. I'd still recommend the same dosage and cycle length however. As well as PCT and cycle support supplements. You cannot see all sides, just because you don't feel it doesn't mean your body isn't experiencing stress from the hormones... advanced cycle support is vital.

Back