• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Running DMZ 3.0 for 2 weeks

goonbot

Registered
Reaction score
I am down to my last 2 days on EpiTren 3 caps and 4Andro 2 caps. This will mark the end of 4 weeks. Can I run my Super DMZ 3.0 for 2 weeks or maybe longer? Note I am 21 YO. My next cycle is goin to be a cutting one and I wasn't planning to use the dmz. It's sitting here unopened.

Any other opinions.. I mean it would be sitting there until next year. Would I even see any gains in 2 weeks ?

Any other opinions.. I mean it would be sitting there until next year. Would I even see any gains in 2 weeks ?
Save it...or even run it on your cut. I know people that have run it even in pre contest prep.

Just wait until you can run a full cycle.

I mean can I just run the bottle right now or would that be too much of a hit on my body as it would be 8 weeks total on prohormones. I still have gear support and everything handy. I'm asking you guys because I'm not sure if it would be safe

Save it...as stated.

If I saved it for the cut I feel like it's more of mass gainer and would retain water not something that would shred you up . Obviously it would spare muscle but wouldn't trenavar be more effective?

You wont retain water. The results from SuperDMZ 3.0 are largely determined by diet and training. If you eat under maintenance and train for the shredzz, sdmz3.0 will get you there. Taking it now you will not reap the full benefits of this product.

I'm about to run sdmz 3.0! Once i recieve it. Hoping to gain about 15 lbs in four weeks!

Think this thru.

What support sups do you have?

PCT? Thought about this?

Be smart,research and ask the vets for guidance.

Back