• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Metha-Drol Extreme

Damon771

Registered
Reaction score
I loved the strength and mass gain from Metha-drol extreme, but didn't like the water gain from it. Can anyone please let me know if there's a way to keep taking this without the water gain/retention? Is there a supplement that I can take along with Metha-Drol Extreme to combat the water gain but keep the mass and strength? Thank you for any and all help on this.

Im not sure u can...I don't think it was made to do so...if I can say that's where ¾ of ur size n power comes from ...I maybe wrong bout this...but a cutting supplement will take care of that for u..but you'll look nice when its over..

Some peeps take a otc diuretic or a low dose hctz with" wet compounds."...of course along with some type of ai...water is part of it with certain compounds...

By nature water retention is in the cards w/MD. It's the price we pay when dosing the mother-ship of all PHs. You might want to look into our new DMZ, it's no quite as wet.

I loved the strength and mass gain from Metha-drol extreme, but didn't like the water gain from it. Can anyone please let me know if there's a way to keep taking this without the water gain/retention? Is there a supplement that I can take along with Metha-Drol Extreme to combat the water gain but keep the mass and strength? Thank you for any and all help on this.
hey have you been takin 2 pill a day or you up your dose

Back