• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

My version of pct

Tinfrost

Registered
Reaction score
Hi guys this is my second time posting since I joined up but my first in this forum.So I,d like your thoughts on this.I recently did a six week cycle of Halo extreme at 3 caps a day and got fantastic results.Now I read a lot of advice here about doing the Ultra male rx and anabolic matrix in the last 4 weeks of the cycle and continue for 4 more weeks in pct.The way I have been doing it is that I took nothing but the halo extreme during cycle with absolutely no issues and when I finished I went right into ultra male rx at 1 cap per day and anabolic matrix at two caps a day 1 with breakfast and the other with dinner and along with that I am taking liver 52 at three caps a day.Doing it this way it will last me about 8 1/2 weeks which I will also use as kind of a bridge into my next cycle.Does that sound like a good way to go or not?

Hi guys this is my second time posting since I joined up but my first in this forum.So I,d like your thoughts on this.I recently did a six week cycle of Halo extreme at 3 caps a day and got fantastic results.Now I read a lot of advice here about doing the Ultra male rx and anabolic matrix in the last 4 weeks of the cycle and continue for 4 more weeks in pct.The way I have been doing it is that I took nothing but the halo extreme during cycle with absolutely no issues and when I finished I went right into ultra male rx at 1 cap per day and anabolic matrix at two caps a day 1 with breakfast and the other with dinner and along with that I am taking liver 52 at three caps a day.Doing it this way it will last me about 8 1/2 weeks which I will also use as kind of a bridge into my next cycle.Does that sound like a good way to go or not?

You can try what you want but iml has recommend dosage. I would bridge with osta and use the other products as recommend brother. Just my opinion but you know what you like and want and have to see what works for you.

Thanks chrisotpherm I appreciate your opinion and will have to take that into consideration

You can try what you want but iml has recommend dosage. I would bridge with osta and use the other products as recommend brother. Just my opinion but you know what you like and want and have to see what works for you.

+1^^^^

this^^^

alright guys its seems the majority opinion is clear,I will go with your advice and run it as you suggest,thanks again for your help.

alright guys its seems the majority opinion is clear,I will go with your advice and run it as you suggest,thanks again for your help.

no problem thats what the Moderators from IML are here for and the few Senior Members that are here as well keep us posted

Happy Lifting :)

Let us know how it turns out for you.

I tell you guys I am really looking forward to starting this cycle in july with the super dmz original.Especially after the great results I got from Halo extreme got a quick question though,is the reason you take the ultra male rx and the anabolic matrix in the last 4 weeks of the cycle because it takes those products a while to kick in and then by the time you take those products into pct they are already in full swing?

Not necessarily bro.
ACS:
Protects the Liver & Major Organs
-Improves Lipid Profiles -Decreases
Blood Pressure
-Prostate Support

Ultra Male:
Decreases Estrogen Levels up to 35%
-Increases Luteinizing Hormone
Levels up to 169%
-Increases Libido, Stamina & Energy
-Scientifically Supported Extracts

So what is the main reason to take the ultra male rx and anabolic matrix during the cycle?Because when I am on cycle my libido is always high my energy is fantastic and I don,t have any issues with gyno.I understand how good they are to take during pct to help start up the testes again and to keep estrogen and cortisol at bay but especially for me they are a non issue during a cycle.

So what is the main reason to take the ultra male rx and anabolic matrix during the cycle?Because when I am on cycle my libido is always high my energy is fantastic and I don,t have any issues with gyno.I understand how good they are to take during pct to help start up the testes again and to keep estrogen and cortisol at bay but especially for me they are a non issue during a cycle.

This is what iml recommends bro for safety sake. As my brother Neck says insurance man. If you don't need it, fine but it is ALWAYS great to have on hand just in case of emergency. It's your body brother and you know it best, but again you can never have a big enough insurance policy brother!

I definitely understand where your coming from and I appreciate you taking the time to give me your opinion.

Back