• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Super DMZ 3.0 or Methastadrol (SD Clone)

Insane209

Registered
Reaction score
I have a bottle of Methastadrol which is a clone of the original superdrol... each pill is dosed at 10mgs. Now my question is which would give me better results?

DMZ 3.0 = 2 caps a day
Or
SD = 2 caps a day

Looking to do a 20/20/30/30 cycle of either or

817ad9caabf69524a9c7cd9e7b15c1e2.jpg

d596598da42228c4d5a6b46083c639f9.jpg

I agree. I've never even heard of Hard Rock Supplements... What's the expiration? If it's still supposedly fresh, it's junk. If it's expired, is good. But I'd prefer 3.0, is more potent

I agree. I've never even heard of Hard Rock Supplements... What's the expiration? If it's still supposedly fresh, it's junk. If it's expired, is good. But I'd prefer 3.0, is more potent
Ordered it over seas from UK...fron JW supps...its the real deal SD clone not like Msten

Ordered it over seas from UK...fron JW supps...its the real deal SD clone not like Msten

M-sten isn't any kind of clone? Lol it's in and of itself its own compound... Nothing like superdrol. Sdmz is still more potent.. containing 2 strong methylated compounds and a double methylated compound.

M-sten isn't any kind of clone? Lol it's in and of itself its own compound... Nothing like superdrol. Sdmz is still more potent.. containing 2 strong methylated compounds and a double methylated compound.
No im saying didnt they replace superdrol with msten? Since the ban lol..heard ppl would get huge off it

Nope. Superdrol and methylsten were on the market at the same time... M-sten did not replace superdrol by any means. It's a different compound with different effects
But it is said superdrol is the strongest oral of all time...that & m1t

But it is said superdrol is the strongest oral of all time...that & m1t
Debatable
The methyl 1 alpha in sdmz 3 is active in itself, but also converts to M1T

Debatable
The methyl 1 alpha in sdmz 3 is active in itself, but also converts to M1T
I read it has a low conversation rate...had a buddy run m1t at 15mgs 3 weeks blew the f*** up! About 15lbs

I'd say roughly 30% conversion, about 10mg M1T when dosed at 3 caps which is more than plenty when stacked with two other potent compounds that are moderately high dissed. That weight gain is not uncommon with sdmz 3, however, sdmz gains will be much leaner/drier due to the dmz and msten, but do whatever you like, you seem to have made up your mind before making the thread.

I'd say roughly 30% conversion, about 10mg M1T when dosed at 3 caps which is more than plenty when stacked with two other potent compounds that are moderately high dissed. That weight gain is not uncommon with sdmz 3, however, sdmz gains will be much leaner/drier due to the dmz and msten, but do whatever you like, you seem to have made up your mind before making the thread.
Have s bottle of dmz 3.0 on its way as well thats why lol...id say begin with this 4 weeks and end 4 weeks with dmz 3.0 to lean out

I've ran both products....superdrol and dmz 3. My preference is dmz 3. I will say that you need to always have a test base while running either one...my two cents.

Both products are strong as f@ck

Either will work for your goals.

I would stack with 4-andro for mood, energy and libido.

Back