• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

starting superdmz 2.0, get an opinion on my cycle?

Scottie350

Registered
Reaction score
So as the title says, gonna be ordering a super dmz 2.0 cycle.
Ive previously completed a halo cycle, as well as a halo/deca cycle. Been about a year since completed those, workout going strong still, eating is still on par

Just asking for an opinion on this build, and any suggestions
All dosing will be as recommended so.i wont list that
On cycle:6 weeks
Super dmz 2.0
Ai cycle support 2.0
Taurine
Fish oil
Sports multivitamin
And all the other norms (bcaa, glutamine, creatine ect)

Pct- 6 weeks is norm? (Equal time pct as time.on cycle or is 4 weeks pct fine for this?)

Nolva or clomid (ive ran nolva before, was thinking of trying clomid this time, I may have to look more into the differences)
Ai cycle support
PES erase or e control rx 2.0(have e-control rx on hand from.previous cycle unopened, take both or just one or the other? Which one u think?)
AI daa for natty test boost (wondering on this, better suggestion?)
Taurine
Fish oil
Multi
And the other norm stuff (glutamine, bcaa, creatine ect)

Any ideas, info be much appreciated

Ill be getting full blood work done before hand for a baseline, then partway through cycle, and after

You mean Super-DMZ 3.0 by IronMag Labs, right?

You mean Super-DMZ 3.0 by IronMag Labs, right?
I actually had to check that as I thought it was all iml
But no its blackstone labs. Which upon further research after iml stopped making 2.0 blackstone started making it. I looked into 3.0 and alot of reviews I read said was great, but was pretty hard on blood pressure and few other things. Logs I read for 2.0 ( both iml and blackstone seemed to not show this ( I gqvent fully compared 2.0 amd 3.0 yet tho ( been at work)

Until I do we ll say im sticking to 2.0, being a diff company I apologize but id still prefer the opinions of the users here, as u guys helped me run my last two cycles successfully

On second thought, looking into them more, I think ill likely go with IML dmz 3.0

Ya I had some.time.after work and before the gym to do some searching/comparing of the chemical compounds in each.

So using IML SDMZ 3.0, is what I have made up fine for the cycle? Since ,from what im reading, 3.0 is alot better/stronger, I think ill only run it for 4 weeks to see how I handle it, all goes good, ill run it a second time for 6 weeks a few months after pct.

Was hoping ud chime in Adrenolin, so pct should be fine as is?

PCT looks fine; you can start the E-Control (3 caps daily, doses spread out) a couple weeks in to your SERM, and continue for a couple weeks after SERM is finished.

Perfect, right on guys thanks alot, ill chime in later on when I start with starting blood work ect.

Curious about that, what should I expect with my test levels while on cycle?
I.know with injectible test, generally within 24 hrs from injection say halfway through, total test level is roughly x10 of the mg dosage/week ( say 500mg/week = 5000 ng/dl test 24 hrs after injection, and tapering down as days go on)

since this is an oral, id assume test levels would peak at some point, and remain fairly constant over time. Since dmz kicks in quite fast, am I safe to assume peak would likely happen about 1-2 weeks in? And what sort of test level results should I expect?

Ok so dosing and schedule wise, this is the plan for a total of 10 weeks (4 weeks on cycle, 6 total weeks pct)

On cycle (weeks 1-4)
Sdmz 3.0 -1 cap am 1 cap pm
Ai cycle support 2.0- 1scoop am 1 scoop pm
Taurine- 3 grams am 3 grams pm

Pct(week 5-8)
Ai cycle support 2.0- same dosing
Taurine -same dosing
AI DAA - 1 scoop am 1 scoop pm
PES erase pro-1 cap pm
Nolvadex (30/30/20/10)

Pct (week 7-10)
AI cycle support 2.0-same dosing
Taurine-same dosing
AI DAA-same dosing
E-Control rx 2.0- 1 cap am, 1 cap afternoon, 1 cap Pm

My other thought is to use the Erase on cycle rather than in pct( keep everything dry and hard, and stick with just the e-control for pct. Thoughts?

Perfect, right on guys thanks alot, ill chime in later on when I start with starting blood work ect.

Curious about that, what should I expect with my test levels while on cycle?
I.know with injectible test, generally within 24 hrs from injection say halfway through, total test level is roughly x10 of the mg dosage/week ( say 500mg/week = 5000 ng/dl test 24 hrs after injection, and tapering down as days go on)

since this is an oral, id assume test levels would peak at some point, and remain fairly constant over time. Since dmz kicks in quite fast, am I safe to assume peak would likely happen about 1-2 weeks in? And what sort of test level results should I expect?

Almost all oral steroids will lower T levels so I would stack the SDMZ 3.0 with 4-andro to boost T levels.

I was under the impression that while on any sort of steroid, the bodies natural t production gets shut down, but t is produced from the hormones. And any sort of test booster becomes ineffective while on cycle other than straight up pure testosterone (aka injectibles used in TRT) Or do I have this wrong?

I was under the impression that while on any sort of steroid, the bodies natural t production gets shut down, but t is produced from the hormones. And any sort of test booster becomes ineffective while on cycle other than straight up pure testosterone (aka injectibles used in TRT) Or do I have this wrong?

4-andro is not a test booster. It converts to T. Big difference.

Was just about to correct myself on that, 4-andro is a test/ph I guess by definition, which isnt effected by the suppressive nature of AAS.

Well 4 andro will fit in just fine since im going from 2 bottles of sdmz to just 1. Sounds good man thanks

Yup, 4-Andro will provide a solid test base while on cycle; I like 4 caps daily personally.

Yup, 4-Andro will provide a solid test base while on cycle; I like 4 caps daily personally.

So everything is ordered should be here in a week or so, I just started a new routine, so ill likely wait a couple more weeks after they arrive to get a feel of how the new routine is effecting me.

I dont know if I will log, as ive never been overly great at logging. But ill make a new post of initial measurements as well as starting weights/reps as well as blood work

Then ill post end of cycle measurements, blood work ect
And then ill do the same after pct

So everything is ordered should be here in a week or so, I just started a new routine, so ill likely wait a couple more weeks after they arrive to get a feel of how the new routine is effecting me.

I dont know if I will log, as ive never been overly great at logging. But ill make a new post of initial measurements as well as starting weights/reps as well as blood work

Then ill post end of cycle measurements, blood work ect
And then ill do the same after pct
Looking forward to it!

Back