• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

PH Concerns

zdg1231

Registered
Reaction score
Alright everyone I'm new to ProHormones but have taken a cycle of Raptor about four years ago. I've had a heart condition my whole life (hole in my heart with a heart murmur). I'd like to get on another cycle to gain the size I haven't been able to get naturally. I've been reading up on Msten and SDMZ. Would someone be willing to help me come up with a dosage and cycle layout? Like what I should take for support and PCT. All that good stuff. I'd greatly appreciate it! Willing to help out that person as well in the future...in some way.

SDMZ + heart murmur= Not a good idea.

What about Msten?
That's in SDMZ.

I work in a Cardiac Cath Lab/CCU and can't say yes to anyone with heart issues + phs but see what the others say here regarding this.

A murmur involves the heart values. If I remember correctly, hypertension is not the best thing with that which phs can cause.

Again see what the mods will say.

Any other supplements that could get me the size I want? I have chicken legs with a leg press of 12.5 plates on each side (45lbers) and squat of 5 plates on each side. My bench is over 315 lbs and my deadlifts are around 465 lbs. I only weigh 175 lbs @ 5'10".

Any ideas on how to get the size I want? Right now I have chicken legs while being able to leg press 12.5 plates on each side (45lbers), squat 5 plates on each side, bench 315+ and deadlift 465+. I have the strength but the mass won't come :(

Any ideas on how to get the size I want? Right now I have chicken legs while being able to leg press 12.5 plates on each side (45lbers), squat 5 plates on each side, bench 315+ and deadlift 465+. I have the strength but the mass won't come :(
Good ole fashioned caloric surplus, perhaps some creatine (if M.D. says ok), + a good workout program.

Nice lifts.

Good ole fashioned caloric surplus, perhaps some creatine (if M.D. says ok), + a good workout program.

Nice lifts.

Thanks man! Much appreciated. I am on a lower caloric diet but continued to make gains with the cutting. Alot of the guys with my comp coach do turn to "gear" but I know I absolutely couldn't go that route but figured "wth I'll give a PH another try".

I guess I'm just going to have to deal with losing the six pack and also packing on fat. -_-
No not necessarily. Use a moderate surplus of 10%-20% above TDEE and find the calories that has you gaining .5 - 1 lbs weekly to minimize fat gains. The higher the surplus, the higher fat you'll gain so if you want to bulk real slow, stick with the lower end of the caloric surplus.

I guess I'm just going to have to deal with losing the six pack and also packing on fat. -_-
Not at all. I agree with Latraze, it'd be dangerous to mess with your heart in this way. Just because you're not using steroids doesn't mean you'll get fat or lose a 6pack... that solely depends on your diet, training and work ethic not the hormones. As far as supplements go, creatine, beta alanine, citrulline malate, and IML's Osta Rx are all still quite safe and will still help improve your physique and strength. You might also find IML Essence EFA beneficial to your heart.

I would just get some test e or prop and run it at 300 a week with a surplus of cals Orals really raise blood pressure

Not at all. I agree with Latraze, it'd be dangerous to mess with your heart in this way. Just because you're not using steroids doesn't mean you'll get fat or lose a 6pack... that solely depends on your diet, training and work ethic not the hormones. As far as supplements go, creatine, beta alanine, citrulline malate, and IML's Osta Rx are all still quite safe and will still help improve your physique and strength. You might also find IML Essence EFA beneficial to your heart.

I know that Beta Alanine is for the pump, Creatine pulls more water in the muscles for recovery and growth but what do the last two supplements do? As for the IML Essence EFA I've never had luck with fish oil supplements in the past (always get a weird rash) but I do throw fish in my normal diet. Thanks again everyone for the help.

When is the last time you had your heart checked, measured, EKG, etc??

Alot of people "grow out"of a murmur. If you have an existing issue I am not disputing, just wondering when your most recent verification of this occurred?

When is the last time you had your heart checked, measured, EKG, etc??

Alot of people "grow out"of a murmur. If you have an existing issue I am not disputing, just wondering when your most recent verification of this occurred?

Actually man it's been since 2007 since I got it checked last. I don't remember what the test was they did but it was like an Xray. They'd put jelly on my chest and abs scroll over me with a high-tech mouse gizmo. At that time they said they were hoping for me to be 26 yrs old when it closes (IF IT CLOSES). I'm not only 22 soon to be 23.

That's an ultra sound. That's 7 years ago, might be a good idea to have it checked again. Usually a doctor can tell if there is any concern by simply listening to your heart then decide if it needs a better look. Me and both my kids all had one and grew out of it.

And a 5 plate squat with chicken legs? lol I think you may be underestimating their size.

That's an ultra sound. That's 7 years ago, might be a good idea to have it checked again. Usually a doctor can tell if there is any concern by simply listening to your heart then decide if it needs a better look. Me and both my kids all had one and grew out of it.

And a 5 plate squat with chicken legs? lol I think you may be underestimating their size.

York, I'm serious bro, check out my Facebook (Zachary Goose). It's honestly ridiculous and alot of my fellow gymrats call it "RETARD STRENGTH". *Facepalm*

Back