• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

My order

Benoit23

Registered
Reaction score
Ordered some flex from here a few days ago but never got a confirmation email like I had on past orders. My card has been charged, just wondering did you stop sending those?

Received the order, fast as usual yesterday, was just curious why no more confirmation emails ... doesnt really matter to me as long as the product arrives haha was just wondering

Huh...did you at least get the email saying your package had been shipped?

Huh...did you at least get the email saying your package had been shipped?

Nope :/ but maybe i entered a typo in the email who knows (dont think i did but guess its possible) ... package came though just as fast as always so im cool with it ... just kinda weird cuz i always got confirmation emails before

maybe your package was lost deep in your panis and when you raised your right arm to take that selfie, that huge, soggy cardboard box fell onto your kitchen linoleum floor and you was like oh shit yeah! there's my TV remote and my Skittles and my Doritos and those fucking PH's i ordered last month!! sorry for the hate mail!!

Back