• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Lower back has been bothering me for over a week now...

Howarth17

Registered
Reaction score
A little over a week ago I was squatting and believed I leaned too far forward or something and my bag started bothering me. I immediately stopped squatting after that and haven't since then. I went and got a message and she told me that problems where I am feeling it (lower right side of back, near hip) can actually be from something in the glutes... She said I had really tight glutes. Anyway, now it's a constant discomfort, not really agonizing pain, but I can feel it.

I'm just coming off my PCT (continuing with another 2 weeks of E-control). Any ideas on how I can getting my back to feel better? Anything like icy-hot will work? The message lady said I should apply heat to it. I tried a icy-hot patch for a day but I'm not sure that did anything...

If stretching, rest, and icy hot aren't working, I'd make an appointment with a chiro.

If stretching, rest, and icy hot aren't working, I'd make an appointment with a chiro.

Well I've only been taking Sunday's off...don't want to lose them cycle gains. When I wake up I usually feel it a lot, perhaps I'm sleeping on it weird. I'll have to get some more icy hot to see if that helps. Would it kill me taking a week off from lifting? Finished my serm and everything. I know I'm fresh off post cycle so I don't want to lose everything.

It's only been a week. Likely just a strained muscle. It takes time... anything related to back issues for me has always been remedied with Good Mornings if you want to give those a try.

It's only been a week. Likely just a strained muscle. It takes time... anything related to back issues for me has always been remedied with Good Mornings if you want to give those a try.
Yeah one of my buddies had me do some of those. Should I like hold in the bent over position for a while, or do like reps of them?

Good Morning Howarth, how's the back doing?

Still bothering me. Especially when I first get up in the morning.
Then by eve it's better?

If so, that's the way my forearms are now but stretching and hot/cold water helps. Hope it gets well, I need mine well as new cycle began today

Then by eve it's better?

If so, that's the way my forearms are now but stretching and hot/cold water helps. Hope it gets well, I need mine well as new cycle began today

youll have to let me know how the Epi-andro treats you. Not sure I sant to do another bulk cycle... I really don't like being this fat haha. Probably wait til my next cycle to cut though so I can get really low cal but still preserve muscle mass. Let me know if it does anything to your hair!

Ok, will do. I may log it. Well my wife shaves my head so no hair. Dunno about the other areas though LOL. :p

epsom salts baths
NSAID
and some stretching
..if you can handle the new age music in the backround and the fact that i didn't bless you with a hot chick in yoga pants...this is an excellent vid

http://youtu.be/gDQNqZMv1V0

Back