• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Clomiphene question

Trailphoenix03

Registered
Reaction score
To be short, my clomiphene froze in the mail. Do I let it thaw and use it? Or do I get something else to complete my pct? This is the first time I have bought clomiphene.

To be short, my clomiphene froze in the mail. Do I let it thaw and use it? Or do I get something else to complete my pct? This is the first time I have bought clomiphene.

I would just set the whole thing in a warm bucket of water for awhile until it returns to its liquid form, shake it up, and you should be good to go I wouldnt think it freezing would ruin it ... that bein said if it makes you paranoid since its crucial to your PCT and you have enough time/ it doesnt bother you spending more money ... buying a new would be the safest route, but like i said i cant imagine the frozen one not being fine after thawed ... could be wrong tho haha

Agree, I would think heat would be way more destructive of products than cold. I keep my Clomid in the fridge.

Thanks for the feedback everyone.

opinions

So again I'll keep this short I am NOT going to use the Clomid. It is not usable. So where I am at in my cycle I do not have enough time to get more so should I do my PCT without it or substitute using something I have on hand? I have 1 andro t bomb tribulus things like that.

Back