• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

overseas billing address but US (CA) shipping address

BIGMAC

Registered
Reaction score
I've been trying to place an online order but can't complete the 'billing address' section as there is no option to choose an address other than a US billing address.
I know sometimes (though rarely) it's not possible to complete purchases unless there's a US billing address & am assuming this applies to IronMaglabs.
If not, is there is a way round this e.g. phoning in & placing the order 'manually' or anyone has any suggestions, would appreciate your assistance.
Cheers

update: Robert from IronMagLabs (promptly) emailed me to advise they do not ship overseas, but the retail outlet Orbit Nutrition did.
1: My question wasn't 'did IronMagLabs ship overseas' BUT 'i'm unable to insert any other country than USA in the 'billing address' section.... with a CA shipping address...any way round it" maybe my email didn't make that clear!
1: Orbit Nutrition is out of stock of meth-drol extreme! - Any suggestions guys?

update#2: Robert (from IML) got back to me almost immediately to say that my problem could be easily overcome by phoning the order in. I did this & spoke to Gena who not only processed the order (metha-drol extreme stack) but also was very helpful with some questions I had. All round, great service from IML.
Hope this assists anyone outside the US wanting to order products ** bearing in mind IML do not SHIP OVERSEAS but it is possible to pay with a non US credit card if items are to be shipped within the US **

Back