• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

M-STEN RX had no effect

TheWardedMan

Registered
Reaction score
I tried MSTEN Rx as my fourth cycle. Previously used mostly halodrol and epi. With those ph's I put on around 10 pounds each time, had amazing focus in the gym, and all the awesome effects of those cycles. I tried MSTEN because I wanted a true bulking ph, but it really did nothing at all for me. I'm experienced enough to know not to judge the success or failure of a cycle on weight gain alone, too many variables to weight gain or loss. I had zero suppression, zero focus in the gym, none of the awesome aggression when lifting, nothing. Is it possible to get a bad batch?

Also, and most importantly, will other MSTEN brands be ineffective? I know they're essentially all the same compound and I'm having trouble finding any other viable bulking ph's that aren't MSTEN.

I tried MSTEN Rx as my fourth cycle. Previously used mostly halodrol and epi. With those ph's I put on around 10 pounds each time, had amazing focus in the gym, and all the awesome effects of those cycles. I tried MSTEN because I wanted a true bulking ph, but it really did nothing at all for me. I'm experienced enough to know not to judge the success or failure of a cycle on weight gain alone, too many variables to weight gain or loss. I had zero suppression, zero focus in the gym, none of the awesome aggression when lifting, nothing. Is it possible to get a bad batch?

Also, and most importantly, will other MSTEN brands be ineffective? I know they're essentially all the same compound and I'm having trouble finding any other viable bulking ph's that aren't MSTEN.

It's highly unlikely a bad batch.. we have strict quality standards at IML. I HIGHLY doubt some of the things you're stating such as the zero suppression... if you're just judging by the way you felt, it doesn't work like that. You can still make gain and have a functioning high libido with minimal test levels, I'd like to see some lab work for your cycle if you had any pre and post cycle.

keep in mind, anything is possible. Everyone is different, everyone can have a different reaction to any given compound, you can even have an allergy to a compound.

How many calories were you consuming for your lean mass? How about water intake?
If it didn't work for you from IML, I doubt any m-sten from another company is going to have any more effect.

It's highly unlikely a bad batch.. we have strict quality standards at IML. I HIGHLY doubt some of the things you're stating such as the zero suppression... if you're just judging by the way you felt, it doesn't work like that. You can still make gain and have a functioning high libido with minimal test levels, I'd like to see some lab work for your cycle if you had any pre and post cycle.

keep in mind, anything is possible. Everyone is different, everyone can have a different reaction to any given compound, you can even have an allergy to a compound.

How many calories were you consuming for your lean mass? How about water intake?
If it didn't work for you from IML, I doubt any m-sten from another company is going to have any more effect.

I figured as much. IML has a great track record for quality. I have some lab work from pre cycle, but I'll have to dig it up. I know I was in the "normal" range but I don't remember the exact value. Just having pre test levels probably won't tell you much. As far as the zero suppression I was going off of testicular size. But after doing some research I realized that suppression doesn't necessarily mean testicular atrophy.

My water intake was insatiable. It seemed that the only effect was making me extremely thirsty.

My only other thought would be my constant worry that it wouldn't go as I hoped ruined it for me. The mind-body connection is a crazy thing.

I figured as much. IML has a great track record for quality. I have some lab work from pre cycle, but I'll have to dig it up. I know I was in the "normal" range but I don't remember the exact value. Just having pre test levels probably won't tell you much. As far as the zero suppression I was going off of testicular size. But after doing some research I realized that suppression doesn't necessarily mean testicular atrophy.

My water intake was insatiable. It seemed that the only effect was making me extremely thirsty.

My only other thought would be my constant worry that it wouldn't go as I hoped ruined it for me. The mind-body connection is a crazy thing.
Yup, high cortisol levels are bad news. This is the first poor review I've read of M-Sten. Don't over think things next time around...no matter what cycle you're running.

Curious as to how much Msten you were taking?

Even natty you should gain body weight and strength with the proper nutrition and training plan.

M-STEN is over 99% pure methylstenbolone.

I have to admit after a cycle of msten and 4 andro I wasn't very impressed. I did gain size but it just didn't feel right. Epitren/epiandro cycle is much more for me I feel absolutely great on it. And my next cycle will definitely be a return to the epitren/epiandro products.

Back