• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Why?

chrisotpherm

Registered
Reaction score
Guys many questions come up about why take this or that from a recommended iml stack? The answer is very simple, prince along with Heavyiron have worked some extremely long hours in making ideal stacks with added support compounds to ensure a successful cycle with minimum sides. With that being said you may not have sides such as gyno, low libido, high bo etc..., and may not need to support compounds now or on the future. However it has been said many of times and for your physical safety it is better to have EVERYTHING on hand when you start then not, even though you have never needed and that one time when it goes south for sides and we will be reading another emergency need help thread. We get it that some may or may not need these support compounds and some may even need other compounds such as clomid, nolva if even an AI for cycles. However again the iml guys and girls have went way out of their way to ensure stacks are set up intrinsically for a great successful cycle. Now with all that being said you can do and use what you want but we are going to recommend complete cycle stacks because we never won't ANY harm, bad sides to come about and you not have everything you need. We love you all like a fat boy and girl loves cake!!! Now let's go smash weights!!!

Awesome post. I just purchased my first whole stack. I cannot wait to get the box in the mail! It seems foolish to not buy the whole stack, why wouldn't you want to be prepared in any event?! This is one place not to cheap out!

Awesome post. I just purchased my first whole stack. I cannot wait to get the box in the mail! It seems foolish to not buy the whole stack, why wouldn't you want to be prepared in any event?! This is one place not to cheap out!

True story. It's not a knock against anyone or being snappy, we want to take care of everyone here and that is why push so hard for everyone to get everything they could possibly need before they start!!!

Tru dat, brother

Back