• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

About to start SDMZ 3.0- Cyle input appreciated

bigmac2232

Registered
Reaction score
Like the title says, Im about to start my cycle in a week or two and would like to run it by you guys to see if there is anything else I need to do. Im 6'6" 235lbs and have run 4 cycles in the past.

Right now I just tapered off a letro cycle to get rid of gyno and im on nolva for another week to prevent estrogen rebound.

This is what I have planned so far
Preload milk thistle for a week
Weeks 1-4 SDMZ 3.0 1 cap am 1 cap pm
Weeks 1-8 CEL Cycle Assist
Weeks 4-8 Nolva 20/20/10/10

I do have E-Control as well but I would like advice as to whether I should run it on cycle or pct. I know sdmz doesn’t aromatize but due to my recent gyno(minor) I wasn’t sure

Thanks

Like the title says, Im about to start my cycle in a week or two and would like to run it by you guys to see if there is anything else I need to do. Im 6'6" 235lbs and have run 4 cycles in the past.

Right now I just tapered off a letro cycle to get rid of gyno and im on nolva for another week to prevent estrogen rebound.

This is what I have planned so far
Preload milk thistle for a week
Weeks 1-4 SDMZ 3.0 1 cap am 1 cap pm
Weeks 1-8 CEL Cycle Assist
Weeks 4-8 Nolva 20/20/10/10

I do have E-Control as well but I would like advice as to whether I should run it on cycle or pct. I know sdmz doesn’t aromatize but due to my recent gyno(minor) I wasn’t sure

Thanks
I'd run E-Control (3 caps daily, doses spread out) two weeks in to your SERM, and continue for two weeks after SERM.

Ok Thanks- that makes perfect sense. Especially since I developed Gyno post PCT of my last cycle! Otherwise everything looks good? I do crossfit style workouts, do you see a need for 4 andro or will I be fine??

Ok Thanks- that makes perfect sense. Especially since I developed Gyno post PCT of my last cycle! Otherwise everything looks good? I do crossfit style workouts, do you see a need for 4 andro or will I be fine??
4-Andro is great for preventing lethargy and poor libido...it will also improve mood. I prefer 4 caps of 4-Andro daily.

Back