• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Got a sore nipple question

YorkBarbell

Registered
Reaction score
That's a funny way to open up a conversation, lol. But anyway, I'm a little more than 3 weeks into a Super DMZ 3.0 cycle. I noticed today that my nipples are a little sore. Nothing major, but noticeable. No puffiness though. I'm take 2 DMZ per day along with 4 4-andro (2 with each DMZ dose am and pm) and 2 ACS mid day. This is actually my 3rd cycle of Super DMZ. I didn't have any noticeable side effects during the first 2 cycles. The only thing I am doing different compared to the first 2 cycles is I increased 4-andro from 2 to 4 caps. Honestly I don't notice any difference from the first cycles, other than this soreness late in the cycle. Is it possible that there is any connection with the increased 4-andro? Any other thoughts?

Back