• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Question

GiselaD

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone I have a question I am 35 years old and I want to try the extreme cutting stack, but I am also taking birth control. I want to know if it is safe for me to take this supplements. I am a very active women I do weight training and cardio. Can anyone help me please. Thank you :eek:

That stack consists of the following:
Osta Rx
Halo Extreme Rx
LeanFuel Extreme
Razor Cuts

All safe for female use. I right I am taking the Halo Extreme @ 1cap per day, this will be a 6-8week cycle. I also have a bottle of the Osta RX which I will start once I'm done with the Halo E. Best advise I can give you is to listen to your body, and do not exceed the recommended dosing for females.

Personally I would not take any type of hormones (PH or AA) while on birth control. It's counter productive-- female hormones that increase estrogen & pro-estrogen while taking supplements that increase testosterone just doesn't make sense. You can try it...but again you're messing with hormones. My method of BC is a copper IUD (no hormones).

That stack consists of the following:
Osta Rx
Halo Extreme Rx
LeanFuel Extreme
Razor Cuts

All safe for female use. I right I am taking the Halo Extreme @ 1cap per day, this will be a 6-8week cycle. I also have a bottle of the Osta RX which I will start once I'm done with the Halo E. Best advise I can give you is to listen to your body, and do not exceed the recommended dosing for females.

Personally I would not take any type of hormones (PH or AA) while on birth control. It's counter productive-- female hormones that increase estrogen & pro-estrogen while taking supplements that increase testosterone just doesn't make sense. You can try it...but again you're messing with hormones. My method of BC is a copper IUD (no hormones).

Thank you so much for your answer.. I can't wait to start with it.. im going to switch my BC method!!

Hi Zodiac, so excited that I got my Exteme Cutting Stack cycle.. I will like to know when I can start taking them.. I just stopped my birth control pills... Have an appt already for the IUD... How long I have to wait to start taking them..

they metabolize fairly quickly...I'd wait one full cycle and until after the copper iud has been inserted ..and with it a negative pregnancy test

also..if you haven't researched it already- the first couple of months on the copper iud can cause astonishingly heavy flow ..so if thats your experience the PH's may actually help in that regard

hi.. thank you so much for the info. & yes i did research :( i know about it. hopefully the PH works for me. I was thinking of starting in January, how do you take the Halo & Osta before eating or after?

I tend to take every supplement I take before eating so that I am less likely to get weird burpy aftertaste going on regardless of the most optimal time to take it.....ymmv

im 5'3, weigh 127. i want to have more definition, what do you recommend me to do? increase my weight, or more repetition less weight? how much cardio a week?

when you say more definition do you mean more cut or more mass?

so..ok..if you add more mass but your bf more or less stays the same you just sort of get bigger, a little bulkier looking but you will see some cuts show up if yours low bf but lacking muscle size (rare)

if you sort of need to recomp..add size and lose some of the layer over it..well this gets weird. lot of people don't think a true recomp can be done. I contend the human body if much more intelligent than many give it credit for and they arent doing it right and certainly not trying to do it with a bit of hormonal help...

knowing your baseline a bit more would be helpful...
what do you do now for cardio, lifting, and diet-exactly what youre eating in terms of macros and types of foods
saying your diet is "clean" or "good" doesn't cut it..this is too vague and means so many different things to so many different people

Hi anyone have any menstrual issues with taking Halo, Osta Rx, Lean Fuel and Razor cut...Anyone please help!!! Thanks :) BTW I loveeeee this cycle :eek:

Hi anyone have any menstrual issues with taking Halo, Osta Rx, Lean Fuel and Razor cut...Anyone please help!!! Thanks :) BTW I loveeeee this cycle :eek:

During the 1st few weeks of the Halo cycle I was experiencing spotting between menstrual cycles. The second month I only spotted for 1-day and pretty much skipped my period that month.

Normal cycle returned when I started "off cycle" week taking OSTA @ 1 cap 2x per day.

No issues with Lean Fuel or Razor Cuts.

Okay I'm on week 5-8 with Razor cut only now.. I'm doing the cycle I finished the osta, halo and lean fuel... I had my period last month when I was on them but since then I have not got it this month..

Okay I'm on week 5-8 with Razor cut only now.. I'm doing the cycle I finished the osta, halo and lean fuel... I had my period last month when I was on them but since then I have not got it this month..

Just give it time to clear your system.

It can take up to three months for any woman's cycle to resume/return to normal after a disruption.

Back