• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

order help

athlete2012

Registered
Reaction score
I placed an order middle of last week. I never got a tracking #. I tried emailing thru the contact us but I never got a response back.

A little help please?

You can post your information here or you can give him reps and add your order information to the comments. Up to you.

ok, I repped him. If he doesn't respond, I'll post my order info here.

thanks for the help.

I assume prince is very busy with everything he has so i'm going to post my order.

Order id# 10837856

If someone could help, I'd be grateful.

I assume prince is very busy with everything he has so i'm going to post my order.

Order id# 10837856

If someone could help, I'd be grateful.

according to USPS it was delivered on June 14th.

Delivery confirmation # 9405503699300042722273
www.usps.com

Ok went to my post office today. apparently they have someone new working there and they scanned the package wrong. It just stayed at the post office instead of being delivered. I was pretty pissed but I at least got my package.

Thanks for the help. Can one of the mods delete the post with my tracking info and the order id?

Back