• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Got blood work done...Veterans please give advice

getbig2013

Registered
Reaction score
I'm a young man in my early twenties. I have had serious depression, lack of motivation, loss of sex drive, and lethargy for the past 6 months. Got diagnosed with gyno recently and went to go get a blood test at 2pm. Total test came back at 136 and i got told that i need to take another test in the morning to get a more accurate test and if it's still low then i will need replacement therapy. For you guys who had to get on trt/hrt how long did it take before they got you set up. I just can't take feeling like this anymore, I wouldn't wish this feeling on anyone. Just don't want to get told it'll be a month before i can start feeling normal again.

Hang in there. I have suffered from depression for most of my adult life, so I know how bad it can be, but it will get better. Give the doctors a chance to work out what the causes are and let them prescribe, and see how you respond. It may well be low T or lutenizing hormone etc .HumanChorionGondotropin can kickstart your own T production, probably best to try first or indeed you might need to go on TRT. An aromatase inhibitor like arimidex will help your gyno, or letrozole should send it in reverse if it is recent.I'm definitely not experienced enough to recommend dosages. See what the doctors say, get relatively stable both mentally and physically and you will get to a point where you can fine tune things on your own feedback. Good luck.

Back