• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

FearNoLust Metha-Drol Extreme Log

FearNoLust

Registered
Reaction score
Hey everyone, this will be my first log but my second cycle. My first cycle was Halo Extreme and it was great. Gain some good muscle with it and strength... So now decided to go with the Metha-Drol since I heard a lot of good review from it. I started using Metha-Drol 2 days ago... Basic Statistics:Age: 25Height: 5' 10"Weight: 167lbs.My plan is as follow:Monday: ChestTuesday: ArmsWednesday: back, shoulder/traps(with superset)and legsThursday:ChestFriday: ArmsSaturday: back, shoulder/traps(with superset)and legsSunday: Rest My Goal after this cycle is to be around 180-190 pounds since i heard Metha-Drol Extreme will be able to get me that much gain...

You are going to get hulk-hope off of methaldrol bro!!!

Today was a good work out, have not bench for a month only doing dumbbell press using 60 pounds because that the highest weight planet fitness got... but today at my boy gym try the bench press and did...Bench Press1 set of warm-up of 135 15 reps......2 set of 225 4 reps : ).....Incline Press 1 set of warm-up 135 for 15 reps.......1 set of 185, 10 reps......last set of 225, 7 reps.......Shoulder Press 3 sets of 60lb 10 reps each......Bent over lateral raise 3 set of 30lb 10 reps .....Shoulder Shugs 3 set of 80lb 12 reps

Back