• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Thanks guys

Benoit23

Registered
Reaction score
Super fast TA can't wait to tag team this with ACS for my cycle and have a very good support setup! I think the best around! Thanks IML!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    473.4 KB · Views: 12
Only suggestion I would make, and this was my fault for not reading and seeing it had to be bought separately, but for conveniance purposes on all the liquids, just charge a $1 more for them and throw the oral syringe in with each purpose so it doesnt have to be added separetely... just a thought! :)

Glad to hear it arrived so fast! I have had a TON of guys comment that the shipping is insanely fast.

Was not aware of this IML product. Thanks for the post.

Glad to hear it arrived so fast! I have had a TON of guys comment that the shipping is insanely fast.

Without a doubt fastest shipping I have experienced with any product. Thanks

Was not aware of this IML product. Thanks for the post.

No problem bro! IML/IMR is now a one stop shop for support on cycle with the combo of UDCA and ACS!

IronMag Research is not the same company as IML but it's a rock solid shop with mass spec testing to prove it =)

Sorry I said that a bit confusingly you're right ... just meant for me those are the only two products ill be using for cycle support from here on out! :)

IronMag Research is not the same company as IML but it's a rock solid shop with mass spec testing to prove it =)
Did not know that. Thank you for the clarification heavyiron.

Sorry I said that a bit confusingly you're right ... just meant for me those are the only two products ill be using for cycle support from here on out! :)

No worries, I honestly think UDCA and ACS stacked is a phenomenal idea. I'm currently doing the same

I gotta get on this stack ASAP...it IS the holidays after all.. :cool:

Good call EB! Glad you finally hopped onboard with the IML products, Ben! Like I've been telling you, theres none better

Back