• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

EPI Andro Questions

hodgbj

Registered
Reaction score
Hello,

I am new to the IML products and had a couple of questions. I would like to advise that I am not the most experienced with PHs that much but would like to improve my knowledge as I have purchased a product that I have yet to take. I have used BSL Trenabol in the past and have seen great results. I typically just did one months worth with my cycle support and than PCT as ultra male and e-control. I now have purchased EPI Andro with a high desire to cut as well as stacking it with Cobra6P from BSL. I have cycle support and another e-control and I was wondering how to take this cycle. I Was planning on taking the Epi andro with the cobra and cycle support and than finishing that take ultra male and e-control but I need help mapping it all out correctly. I currently am 5'5 and weigh 155lbs and I am unsure of my BF% as of now. I would just like some advice please on how to map out this cycle for the best results. I keep hearing mixed reviews on whether a clomid or anything of that nature would be needed on a mild cycle like this but I don't want to mess up my levels and harm myself. As with anyone I don't want to screw up the sex drive but I have gotten away with the no clomid or SERM on my trenabol cycle which I know may be risky. I realize I sound inexperienced and alot will say stay away but everyone is inexperienced at one point so that's why I'm asking before I take this so I do the right thing. Thank you for the help guys!

Hello,

I am new to the IML products and had a couple of questions. I would like to advise that I am not the most experienced with PHs that much but would like to improve my knowledge as I have purchased a product that I have yet to take. I have used BSL Trenabol in the past and have seen great results. I typically just did one months worth with my cycle support and than PCT as ultra male and e-control. I now have purchased EPI Andro with a high desire to cut as well as stacking it with Cobra6P from BSL. I have cycle support and another e-control and I was wondering how to take this cycle. I Was planning on taking the Epi andro with the cobra and cycle support and than finishing that take ultra male and e-control but I need help mapping it all out correctly. I currently am 5'5 and weigh 155lbs and I am unsure of my BF% as of now. I would just like some advice please on how to map out this cycle for the best results. I keep hearing mixed reviews on whether a clomid or anything of that nature would be needed on a mild cycle like this but I don't want to mess up my levels and harm myself. As with anyone I don't want to screw up the sex drive but I have gotten away with the no clomid or SERM on my trenabol cycle which I know may be risky. I realize I sound inexperienced and alot will say stay away but everyone is inexperienced at one point so that's why I'm asking before I take this so I do the right thing. Thank you for the help guys!

How do you know this? Did you get bloodwork and was it WNL?

I have not gotten bloodwork since but it appears nothing has changed. This was back in Feb.

I have not gotten bloodwork since but it appears nothing has changed. This was back in Feb.
You can be asymptomatic with out of range bloodwork. Be careful.

wow just from one mild cycle of trenabol for 4 weeks? Deff will be more careful before using anything just trying to learn more and more man thanks.

wow just from one mild cycle of trenabol for 4 weeks? Deff will be more careful before using anything just trying to learn more and more man thanks.
Always best to research thoroughly before jumping in head first.

Back