• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Stack advice please

Chrisc480

Registered
Reaction score
What is the best stack recommendation(that is available for purchase in a stack already) for Lean muscle growth and fat loss?

What is the best stack recommendation(that is available for purchase in a stack already) for Lean muscle growth and fat loss?

Hello Chrisc480, welcome to the IronMagLabs forums.

heavyiron's recommendation is in general the correct answer, however I would note it's more appropriate for users who have 5+ cycles under their belt. It's a quadruple stack of 3 prohormones and a designer steroid... For those unfamiliar with the chemicals in the stack and how it may effect their body, they may not be able to differentiate which compound is producing gains or sides, and even worse, may not know how to be pro active in preventing such sides from initially occurring.

You've already stated your goals, before I make a recommendation to you, may I please know your age, height, weight, body fat percentage, years experience in the gym, and prior experience with anabolic substances?

Last edited:
Back