• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Shredding and Strengh Stack Question

ChunkyMonkey

Registered
Reaction score
I'm 6'3", 210 Lbs, 15% bodyfat. Too much chunk around the middle. Diet is at a caloric deficit, doing Jim Stoppani's Shortcut to Shred on Bodybuilding.com

I'm getting on the Shredding and Strengh stack next week. Here are a few questions:

1) Would it be ok to add 25mg of Halo to this mix (75 mg daily instead of 50 mg daily)

2) Would it be ok to double up on 1-Andro? So 2 pills in morning, 2 pills at night

3) If 1 and 2 are YES, then does the following look ok?
Week 1-4:

• EpiTren - 1 cap twice daily
  • 1-Andro 2 caps twice daily
  • Halo 2 caps AM, 1 cap PM
  • Max pump extreme as pre-workout
  • Advanced Cycle Support 1 cap twice daily

Weeks 5-8:

• Ultramale 1 cap per day
  • Osta RX 2 caps per day
  • E-Control 2.0 - 3 caps per day

Weeks 9-12:

• Osta RX 2 caps per day (for weeks 9-10)

Thanks for all your input and advice, I will probably log this on this forum.

Nothing? No replies? It's in the mail on the way to my house. Can anybody give their advice please? Thanks!!

Halo at 50mg is a waste. 75 is a good starting point. As far as the andro, you will know if you start feeling lethargic if your dose is too low

I'm 6'3", 210 Lbs, 15% bodyfat. Too much chunk around the middle. Diet is at a caloric deficit, doing Jim Stoppani's Shortcut to Shred on Bodybuilding.com

I'm getting on the Shredding and Strengh stack next week. Here are a few questions:

1) Would it be ok to add 25mg of Halo to this mix (75 mg daily instead of 50 mg daily)

2) Would it be ok to double up on 1-Andro? So 2 pills in morning, 2 pills at night

3) If 1 and 2 are YES, then does the following look ok?
Week 1-4:

• EpiTren - 1 cap twice daily
  • 1-Andro 2 caps twice daily
  • Halo 2 caps AM, 1 cap PM
  • Max pump extreme as pre-workout

Weeks 5-8:

• Osta RX 2 caps per day
  • E-Control 2.0 - 3 caps per day

Weeks 9-12:

• Osta RX 2 caps per day (for weeks 9-10)

Thanks for all your input and advice, I will probably log this on this forum.
No Osta in PCT! Osta can be suppressive which is the opposite of what you're trying to achieve in PCT.

No Osta in PCT! Osta can be suppressive which is the opposite of what you're trying to achieve in PCT.

Thanks for the advice. My thought process was that IML sells a PCT stack with Osta, Ultra Male, and Econtrol. I figured it was part of PCT and I happen to have an unopened full bottle. So what is OSTA for exactly, how can I use it?

I presume what I'm trying to achieve in PCT is to gradually allow my hormone levels to return to regular production. Is it better to do a PCT the way I planned (minus the Osta) or a research chemical like Clomid?

Yes, stick to Osta on cycle; it's great for stacking!

Back