• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Need some first cycle advice!

Kramer123

Registered
Reaction score
I think I have set up a pretty good and safe cycle but I wanted to get the opinion from someone with experience. A week prior to my cycle I am going to start using my on cycle support (cycle armor)and thought my whole cycle. I will be taking CEL H drol dosed at 50,75,75,75,75,75. I will also take multivitamin and fish oil.. For pct I was going to take ad3 pct and nolvadex as well dosed at 40,40,20,20. I'm not really to familiar with it though the bottle I was looking at is 10mg/60ml, will that be enough for my whole pct? And I've read some people mix them in their protien shakes, is that safe? Thanks if you leave feedback could use some more help but I'm exited to get going!!

First off, if you're thinking about taking a compound that is going to affect your hormones you should be starting with the weakest product you can possibly find.

2nd, you need to understand what effect the compound you are using has on your hormones.

There really is no definitive answer. It really depends on the compounds you're taking and how your body reacts to these hormonal changes. If you start to develop estrogen related sides you're going to need to take the appropriate medication to counter those sides.

I strongly advise starting your first cycle with a very mild prohormone. 1-andro is probably your best option. OTC PCT is sufficient with such a mild compound. Don't start messing with SERMS and strong hormones until you've experienced how your body reacts to mild hormonal changes.

Play it safe and smart. Good luck.

I'm going to take your advice and start with something smaller. Thanks for the heads up man!

Back