• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Halo/Epi-Tren Cycle Suggestions?

ChickenLarge

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all,

I've been considering the PH route for a little while and bit the bullet when I saw the ban coming. With little or no thought, I ordered the following...

4x Halo Extreme
4x Epi-Tren

I have a bench press comp on the first weekend in May (roughly 20 weeks) and would like some advice about how to plan that around/with my first PH cycle. Here are the important points...

-I weigh 360
-I would like to weight 308 for the comp
-I bench 500 TNG
-I would like to pause 500 for the comp
-I only care about strength gains, not mass.

Some questions...

-Would it be better to take about 12 weeks to cut aggressively without PH (just ephedrine supps)?
-Would it be better to cut on a PH cycle?
-How/When would you plan a cycle leading up to/into this comp?
-What would that cycle look like using the products above? In conjuction or separately?

I plan to use the PCT sticky as a guideline to purchase additional products and implement PCT.

Sorry this is so long, but I want to get this right and the website says you are the experts!

Here is what I'm thinking as a possibility. Please tell me if this is stupid. I just changed the andro to tren from the 'your first cycle' thread.

CYCLE
Weeks 1 - 6
Epi-Tren
3 caps upon waking

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps prior to bed

Halo Extreme
3 caps upon waking

----Meet @ the end of week 6?-----

PCT
Weeks 7 - 10
Tamoxifen Citrate (where do I get this?)
20mg (1mL) prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps prior to bed

Weeks 10 - 12
E-Control
3 caps prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps prior to bed

Back