• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Need advice on cycle!

harmswhey

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys, been following the forum for a while and finally decided to make an account. I recently purchased the Epitren Stack along with a bottle of Msten and have a couple questions. I plan on running the stack like this:

Epitren 2 caps ed
4-andro2 caps ed

How I would do it: 1 of each in the am and 1 of each in the PM with your advanced cycle support.
^^ can you give more details about your goals and background?

Welcome to the forum

^^bump for more options ^^

Sorry I accidently hit post before I was done typing haha. Real post is this:

Hey guys, been following the forum for a while and finally decided to make an account. I recently purchased the Epitren Stack along with a bottle of Msten and have a couple questions. I have run one previous stack of Super Dmz 3.0 last January and loved the gains in size and strength but the sides were almost unbearable i.e complete loss of libido/trouble staying hard (sorry if TMI haha). I believe that was due to lack of test base while on cycle?

Little background on myself: Training regularly for past 4 years. I'm 22 yrs old, 5'9 and weight fluctuates between 171-175. I train heavy with lots of volume and little rest time to keep heart rate high, never in the gym more than 60-90min. With this cycle I would like to put on 10-15lbs of muscle I can count on keeping most of.

I plan on running the stack like this:

Week 1-4
Msten - 2 caps ed
Epitren - 2 caps ed
4-andro - 2 caps ed
Advanced Cycle Support - 2 caps ed

Week 5-8
Ultra Male - 1 cap ed
E-control - 3 caps ed
Clomid or Nolva

Does this look legit? Also, is 4-andro going to be more or just as effective as running a test base? I think I found a reliable source I will be aqcuiring either Nolva or clomid through, so should i snag up some test while I'm at it or will 4-andro suffice at 2 caps ed? Which brings me to my final question, do I go with Nolva or Clomid, or both? Recommended doses?

Really appreciate your time reading this and any advice you all would have!!

Back