• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

PCT Question/ Next cycle

Lgnspkr

Registered
Reaction score
So I came off a SDMZ cycle a couple of weeks ago, am running the typical PCT: Econtrol at 3 caps e/d, Tamox 1ml/20mg e/d, ultra male RX, and I also dos 3g of DAA
My two questions are, I ran out of my ACS a little early, I have 1 week left in PCT, is anything in this PCT set-up hepatoxic enough to justify opening up another bottle, or will I be completely fine without the ACS, from what I've looked at I should be fine, especially since I don't do anything else that is harsh on my liver.
Second question is, my nipples have gotten very sensitive over the course of the course of this cycle, and I have appeared to develop some very very slight gyno, my body weight went up substantially, however my % floated right around where it was before I started, can I assume that these side effects will subside after all my hormone levels return to normal? This is not my first cycle, in fact this is my 4th, but this is the first one I have gotten any side effects on.
Finally, my next cycle I was planning on running Deca-drol for them wet gainz, I know the typical recommendation is time on cycle+PCt should be the amount of time taken off, with the Deca being nonhepatoxic, would I we alright to start that cycle in early February (about 6 weeks off cycle) as opposed to in March? This seems to be okay from a liver/organ standpoint, my concern is the hormonal one.
Thanks in advance.

Stay very well hydrated and avoid anything organ stressing brother.

Tamoxifen is highly effective for gyno treatment.

I would take off the extra time to allow your body to completely recover.

Back