• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Minimizing the 'wet' gain from decadrol max

fizzil

Registered
Reaction score
Is there an addition to decadrol to minimize this and turn it into more of a dry gain? Curious. Thanks

Runs low dose AI with it,but if your really trying to stay harder looking I would suggest some epi andro with msten

Give me an example of low dose. Clomid, ED or EOD @ 10mg?

Thanks

A strict diet can help minimize water gain? Please, let me in on this.

Absolutely, most guys get sloppy with their diets when cycling in order to "bulk". If you bring carbs low on non training days and keep proteins high throughout the cycle you will have a crisper look. You can also eat foods that are natural diuretics like asparagus. Basically a contest prep diet. I have seen guys walk on stage with a gram of testosterone in them that were dry and sharp as can be. Obviously they were using water manipulation with diuretics but a lot of it is diet. Sodium is another factor. Go out and eat a dinner of Chinese food and you can gain a watery look in hours. Eat white fish, asparagus and some brown rice and you will have a totally different look.

Absolutely, most guys get sloppy with their diets when cycling in order to "bulk". If you bring carbs low on non training days and keep proteins high throughout the cycle you will have a crisper look. You can also eat foods that are natural diuretics like asparagus. Basically a contest prep diet. I have seen guys walk on stage with a gram of testosterone in them that were dry and sharp as can be. Obviously they were using water manipulation with diuretics but a lot of it is diet. Sodium is another factor. Go out and eat a dinner of Chinese food and you can gain a watery look in hours. Eat white fish, asparagus and some brown rice and you will have a totally different look.
Truth!

Back