• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Halo Extreme to help get me cut

Howarth17

Registered
Reaction score
Thinking about stocking up on some Halo Extreme, never ran it before. What should my cycle look like if I'm trying to cut with it, also how do calories work for PCT, still keep them lowered?

Any recommendations on how long/dosage would also be appreciated!

Also, is e-control, the test boosters, i forget the names,,, but everything else I would need for my PCT not effected by the ban? That way I can stock up on the soon to be illegals but order the PCT later on?

I like Halo or any clone at 75 mg daily for 6 weeks brother. I like to add fats back in during PCT to support recovery.

e-control is not banned.

I like Halo or any clone at 75 mg daily for 6 weeks brother. I like to add fats back in during PCT to support recovery.

e-control is not banned.

Thanks for the reply. In your opinion what would be better in the long term.. More cycles at 50mg for 4 weeks or bump of the dosage / cycle time? Are the effects very noticeable bumping up from 50 to 75?

Thinking about stocking up on some Halo Extreme, never ran it before. What should my cycle look like if I'm trying to cut with it, also how do calories work for PCT, still keep them lowered?

Any recommendations on how long/dosage would also be appreciated!

Use the dosage heavyiron suggested and keep a strict diet, you will notice a really nice difference at the end

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Back