• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Osta rx

Meta

Registered
Reaction score
Hello,
I'm thinking of starting another cycle. However, this time an "easier" one than the first one. My first cycle contained Halo Extreme, Advanced Cycle Support Rx, Super-DMZ Rx, E-Control Rx, Ultra Male Rx, and Clomid.
I figured if I only use Osta and some PCT it will give me some moderate results instead of getting big too fast.
I was looking at stacks, and the "extreme cutting stack" caught my eye. It has a fat burner and Osta. Wouldn't have to get some PCT since the "extreme cutting stack" has Halo and Osta?
Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Hello,
I'm thinking of starting another cycle. However, this time an "easier" one than the first one. My first cycle contained Halo Extreme, Advanced Cycle Support Rx, Super-DMZ Rx, E-Control Rx, Ultra Male Rx, and Clomid.
I figured if I only use Osta and some PCT it will give me some moderate results instead of getting big too fast.
I was looking at stacks, and the "extreme cutting stack" caught my eye. It has a fat burner and Osta. Wouldn't have to get some PCT since the "extreme cutting stack" has Halo and Osta?
Any suggestions?
You'd still need PCT.

I figured for the Halo I would. Does that still hold if I only used Osta and Razor Cuts and Leanfuel Extreme?

I figured for the Halo I would. Does that still hold if I only used Osta and Razor Cuts and Leanfuel Extreme?
Osta can be suppressive, so I'd run pct to be on the safe side

Back