• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

first cycle side effects

jct

Registered
Reaction score
2 days ago I started my first cycle of 1-AndroRX, I took one cap (50mg) in the morning with breakfast and one at 2pm. Took my preworkout drink around 3:15pm and worked out. Around 5pm I started to get dizzy, light headed and nausea kicked in. My heart started to race and I could feel my blood pressure rising. I couldn't even fall asleep that night, could this be a side effect from the Andro? I have not taken anymore of the Andro or preworkout.

I agree.... A few weeks too early for a hormone to be affecting blood pressure... Caffeine, yohimbine, ephedrine, dimethylamylamine amongst other pre workouts can cause nauseousness if overdosed or if taken on an empty stomach.

Yea it could be pre workout,I sometimes have to watch stims when running a cycle,try a no stimulant pre workout should straighten you out

I'm with the guys above bro, happens to me whenever I take 1MR. Especially when I do triple drop sets :p feel like I'm either gonna hurl or have a heart attack haha

Honestly what I do with pre workouts,I buy every ingredient i want in it in a separate container an mix it together,unflavored,to me you know how many grams of what your actually getting,cause really with one scoop or two with whatever you could just be getting all caffiene or flavoring,not saying the aminos aren't there but ,ya know what I mean,an it actually lasts you longer,an I use no stimulant....only time I use any kind of stim is with morning cardio....hope that helps

Back