• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Cyano and Halo extreme Stack

slade777

Registered
Reaction score
I am planning to stack cyano and halo exreme. However I am relatively new to this I have done halo extreme by its self and got decent gains. Then I did helladrol (might be mispelled) for 6 weeks and got even bigger and the I fucked with tren (before it was made illegal) and got even bigger. Now I am looking to do my first double stack and stack Cyano and Halo extreme together to build lean muscle. Can anyone help me out on the dosage. For example when I took halo extreme I took it once In the mourning and once at night because of is 12 hour half life. So would I take halo and cyano one pill of each together in the mourning and one pill of each together at night? and for pct do you guys just recommend the regular recovery stack suggested by ironmaglab or should I run a SERM since im putting together two compound. And should I do the halo and cyano stack for 4 weeks and then start my recovery for 4 weeks. and would I still be taking Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily

For the first four weeks suggested by ironmaglabs (originally with halo extreme by its self) with cyano and halo extreme.
and the start my recovery stack

BE EXTREMELY SPECIFIC BECAUSE I WANNA BE SAFE even though I have done this before I have never stack two compounds together.

Yes you are correct- Halo 2 caps one in the am and one in the pm along with cyano, one in the am and one in the pm. PCT as IML has on web site and you should be go to go.

Personaly, I wouldn't take the SERM unless I was having side effects, if you take the stack as IML has set out you should be just fine- with that said, having a SERM on hand is a good idea.

Back