• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Hospital and no pct?

Trainer2010

Registered
Reaction score
So I recently had to go to the hospital for EXTREME abdominal pain and it took 2 vials of diluadid to mask the pain.. This pain started at the end of my 5 week cycle of halo. I got about a week into pct bf I couldn't take the pain anymore and went to the ER dunno if the halo is to blame but I had to stop everything since I was in the ER. I'm getting a sneaking suspicion that one of the supps that's part of the halo stack keeps bringing back the pain so I'm stoping everything. My question is how much will this effect me by only gettin a week of pct in... I don't wwroant to stop pct but I cannot go back to the hospital... I didn't start my eblock... Btw I got my liver and kidneys checked in the hospital and they are ok. I'll lose all gains but at this point I don't care I just want to figure out what's wrong with me and feel better. Sooo... How badly will I be affected by skipping pct....

I would follow your doctors advice strictly. Might also have them investigate your gall bladder.

Skipping PCT may delay recovery but you will likely recover without PCT.

I would follow your doctors advice strictly. Might also have them investigate your gall bladder.

Skipping PCT may delay recovery but you will likely recover without PCT.

^^^This.

I had a similar experience. Started halo/dmz cycle got abdominal pain and went to er. Doctor couldn't find anything but pain persisted so I went bAck. They ran a bunch of test and couldn't find anything. I stopped the cycle and waited for pain to leave. 2 weeks later I started a dmz/ katandrol cycle and no pain came back. I would think it was halo too, but dont have any real proof.

Back