• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Twas the night before Christmas

IRON_AGED

Registered
Reaction score
Twas the night before Christmas and all through the forum, everyone was looking to see if they could get more of em...
All their bodies were hardened with mixtures of great care and the hours of training that brought them all there

Then all of sudden we heard such a clatter, and checked out the web to see what's the matter.
Sure enough it was the morons on capital hill, who wasted our money just banning a pill.

No reason, no logic no fair, even gauge, just a bunch of old fogies hell bent in their rage.
Determined as devils to keep all like them, fat, ....lazy....and worthless within.

So as i look to the future this cold winters night, seeing Prince and the rest bemusing our plight,
at 54 seeing my muscle still grow, i think thanks IML for that bad ass Halo.

VtdIwKFRmdkaorEXjoycGKQnTqXpcnjEfQjj-610xh.jpg

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and thanks for a great year.
IA​

I like to do two HaloXtremes and 2 DMZ 3.0's a day. I usually go for about 10 days, then switch it up. Usually back off to some non methyls like 1 & 4 Andro. Also toss in some Furuza and Stano, then back off the Andro and switch it up with some EpiTren as I go back to Halo and DMZ3.0. Basically i switch up every 10 to 15 days. It seems to work best for me and i can extend these "poly cycles" and keep my blood work and sides down low. No problems whatsoever. I'm fine. Inside and and out.

My hands down fav stack in the world is HaloXtreme and DMZ3.0. Nothing for me ever equaled them.

And you gotta remember, I really am 54 years old. So....yea....that sh$t rocks.

Others in here are better to ask because I'm not any sort of expert, but sounds like you may want to try 10 day cycles, or even 7 days, then switch to a non methyl for a week to keep going, then back on. Works for me. I've never had a problem though, nothing. My blood work is equivalent when i'm on 3.0 to someone who takes a couple of drinks a week.

I'm wondering if you drink at all? I mean at all.

You really don't want to touch a drop of booze i think for any of the stronger methylated ones. I don't touch booze, stay away from over the counter meds like tyelenol and advil, and when i have an ache or pain just sort of suck it up and i seem to be fine.

What i do is go for like 10 days, then go non methyl for 10 days, then back to Methyl. I do this for about 3 months, then take a week or two off. Then start back on non methyls and then back to methyls.

Weird I know but everyone's body is different. For me its worked really well. They don't pump me up like steroids would, they just give me the ability to train more consistently, more like i did in my 30's and 40's. Something that's hard to do in your mid 50s. And since I don't do straight body building but I do a mix of several cross fit activities I'm into so to be honest IML has been sort of a blessing for me as I hit mid life crisis. They bailed me out, lol.

So anyway that's how i roll, but .....i'm sort of a freak that way.
IA

Basically the number one thing i do is listen to my body. I mean after years of lifting, rock climbing, mma, boxing, running, etc, i just know every thing about my "own" body. Not others, but mine. So what I do is not what I would necessarily recommend for someone, because I'm able to spot slight changes in my own metabolism and body quickly, and I react quickly.

I never follow a "regimen" in training. I used to, starting out. But now I'm more interested in making sure I always "feel good" rather than achieving a given goal. After all when you get over 50 feeling and looking good move up a few notches in priority. So I switch it up, whenever I feel the least bit "slacking" on anything, or any sign of discomfort or change.

I used to push, and in my late 40's I tore a rotator cuff and when it took almost 2 years to heal (and still never got quite 100 percent) i knew it was time to switch things up. (that's also the time I took my first PH, at about 51, IML M-STEN, kicked my ass, lol) and so I changed my training to what it is now. And it works for me. Gives me the results I'm looking for, which is looking good for my age and feeling good for it too.

If these were hurting me, I'd not be taking them. They're not.
IA

Ditto, I know it's because the methyls do a number on my liver, I never drink and really never have and I stay away from advil and other pills as well.
I'm fairly experienced in the phs
Thankfully i nabbed some UDCA so now I'll be fine running the methyls

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

sorry, yea I guess i sorta knew that since I'd been reading your posts for so long now. lol

Merry Christmas DD666.

Ditto, I know it's because the methyls do a number on my liver, I never drink and really never have and I stay away from advil and other pills as well.
I'm fairly experienced in the phs
Thankfully i nabbed some UDCA so now I'll be fine running the methyls

Are you referring to bile for recovery?

Are you referring to bile?

A number of side affects you exhibit when your liver is stressed. Bile, nausea, appetite loss, dark urine, severe abdominal pains.., blah blah blah.
But yes UDCA is magically for healing the liver, keeps the bile ducts working properly

I'm just curious about treatment for such distress, I lacerated mine about 10 years ago and have strayed from hard core meths. Figured I was the only freak on here this late. Merry Christmas man!

You should see the studies done on the UDCA. Healed some guy who was jaundiced, I've never gotten to that point nor am I planning to.

UDCA, hadn't heard of it. Shows you what i know. So ursodeoxycholic acid.I'm still taking LiverCare and milk thistle. But like i said haven't had any such issues, no dark urine, no stomach pains, and blood work shows no distress, just slightly elevated when on a couple of methyls simultaneously. But if it works that well on even on cirrhosis and it apparently does because its actually the only FDA approved drug to treat it, then it might be worth using whenever taking any supps that stress the liver. I'm going to check it out some more.

Thanks DD666.

And i didn't get you anything! lol
IA

I'm just curious about treatment for such distress, I lacerated mine about 10 years ago and have strayed from hard core meths. Figured I was the only freak on here this late. Merry Christmas man!

Merry Christmas, and again, I don't have a life

UDCA, hadn't heard of it. Shows you what i know. So ursodeoxycholic acid.I'm still taking LiverCare and milk thistle. But like i said haven't had any such issues, no dark urine, no stomach pains, and blood work shows no distress, just slightly elevated when on a couple of methyls simultaneously. But if it works that well on even on cirrhosis and it apparently does because its actually the only FDA approved drug to treat it, then it might be worth using whenever taking any supps that stress the liver. I'm going to check it out some more.

Thanks DD666.

And i didn't get you anything! lol
IA

Yes I noticed a huge difference with the UDCA. Milk thistle is garbage imo. Support sups are decent.. Liv 52 ds works, I use that with the UDCA.
Christmas isn't over yet, you still have time to get me something

Back