• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Lean Fuel Extreme

IRON_AGED

Registered
Reaction score
Hey whoever put em in there thanks for the sample packs of Lean Fuel extreme. I've been trying them now for a few days and it seems to be pretty helpful at cutting so I think I like these.

Anyone else been taking them and having any success with them?

15pri1t.jpg

Hey whoever put em in there thanks for the sample packs of Lean Fuel extreme. I've been trying them now for a few days and it seems to be pretty helpful at cutting so I think I like these.

Anyone else been taking them and having any success with them?

15pri1t.jpg
Yeah, LeanFuel's awesome, I've had clients taking it for a couple years now. And I usually hand the samples out at the gym just to spread the word on it...no complaints yet!

Thanks, , i'm on my second sample packet, 4 pills per sample packet and i'm taking my last dose so this is my 4th. What i found so far on these last 3 days of taking it it didn't give me that jittery "stim" feeling, and it also didn't "kill" my appetite, but it did give me "awake" energy and when i eat i eat less. I'm hungry but i fill up a lot quicker.

I think i'm going to have to get a bottle or two and give this a try. With Halo i love it, lol. I'm actually starting to get down to my target weight.

Thanks, , i'm on my second sample packet, 4 pills per sample packet and i'm taking my last dose so this is my 4th. What i found so far on these last 3 days of taking it it didn't give me that jittery "stim" feeling, and it also didn't "kill" my appetite, but it did give me "awake" energy and when i eat i eat less. I'm hungry but i fill up a lot quicker.

I think i'm going to have to get a bottle or two and give this a try. With Halo i love it, lol. I'm actually starting to get down to my target weight.
Yup, solid ingredients in LeanFuel!

agreed. I've tried several other store bought products and none have given such solid benefits without the unwanted sides. great product

Back