• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Need some help Im doing an agressive stack ( I would like alot of opinions)

slade777

Registered
Reaction score
Alright I just bought the cyano and halo stack by ironmaglabs. I have had my run in with some heavy stuff. I have done halo extreme by its self and got decent gains. Then I did helladrol (might be mispelled) for 6 weeks and got even bigger and then I fucked with tren (before it was made illegal) and got even bigger.

I have asked this question before on another post but I WOULD LIKE MANY DIFFERENT OPINIONS TO BE SAFE.

Here is the stack im going to run
FIRST 4 WEEKS:
Cyano and Halo Extreme - Both 2 caps daily (2 am and 2 pm)
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily 1 am and 1 pm
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily 1 am and one pm

----------------------------------

LAST 4 WEEKS:
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily
E-Control Rx - 3 caps daily (last 3 weeks)

will I need a SERM because ive been hearing ALOT of different things and these products are relatively mild in terms of side effects so do I really need to use a SERM because I understand I would need a SERM if I were to take methadrol but THIS ISN'T METHADROL HAHAHA CYANO AND HALO ARE MILD. (I AM taking methadrol to clarify)

If I dont see the amount of gains I want will it be ok to push this stack of cyano and halo to six weeks and run a pct for 6 weeks or should I push the stack to 6 weeks and run the pct for 4 weeks?

Halo ans Cyano is a great stack, you will love it. IMO, I would run the Halo for 6 weeks, first two weeks at 3 caps a day, then add in Cyano at 2 caps a day for the last 4 weeks. Should see some nice gains from that. If you run the stack like IML has laid out for you, I wouldn't think you would need a SERM.

will I be able to kepp most of my gains if I do the stack according to what you say and ironmaglabs says

will I be able to kepp most of my gains if I do the stack according to what you say and ironmaglabs says

Yes, as long as your diet & training routine don't fall off during or post PCT.

Since, you have some cycles under your belt- might want to try a bridging cycle, looking some thing like this-if you have the time and the funds-

Halo 3 caps for six weeks adding in Cyano 2 caps for the last 4 weeks- run PCT with an added bottle of Osta for four weeks- after PCT run Osta solo for four weeks- then jump into another cycle of Halo 3 caps for six weeks adding in Cyano 2 caps for the last 4 weeks- then run PCT!

Alright I just bought the cyano and halo stack by ironmaglabs. I have had my run in with some heavy stuff. I have done halo extreme by its self and got decent gains. Then I did helladrol (might be mispelled) for 6 weeks and got even bigger and then I fucked with tren (before it was made illegal) and got even bigger.

I have asked this question before on another post but I WOULD LIKE MANY DIFFERENT OPINIONS TO BE SAFE.

Here is the stack im going to run
FIRST 4 WEEKS:
Cyano and Halo Extreme - Both 2 caps daily (2 am and 2 pm)
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily 1 am and 1 pm
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily 1 am and one pm

----------------------------------

LAST 4 WEEKS:
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily
E-Control Rx - 3 caps daily (last 3 weeks)

will I need a SERM because ive been hearing ALOT of different things and these products are relatively mild in terms of side effects so do I really need to use a SERM because I understand I would need a SERM if I were to take methadrol but THIS ISN'T METHADROL HAHAHA CYANO AND HALO ARE MILD. (I AM taking methadrol to clarify)

Yes you ARE going to need a serm.

I like Clomid myself....I hate it but it works well as far as getting your hpta going again..much more so than nolva...I have seen studies comparing the two but clomid is where it's at for me.

That's not that "aggressive" by any means but you will get some solid dry gains out of it. IDK if I would stack 3 methyls together for 4 weeks straight like that but that's your call.

I like the bridge idea...Run the halo into the cyanostane. That's what I would do for sure. Little less harsh, better gains, longer cycle.

Back