• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Best way to run osta rx

jaymunoz90

Registered
Reaction score
For starters I'm running a 6 week cycle of dmz extreme and for pct ill have nolva, not sure which test booster yet or estrogen blocker. I've ran a lot of cycles so i don't have questions about my normal pct or anything but i was planning on getting a bottle or two of osta rx to run during pct or longer to maintain my gains. Never used it before so not sure how to use it.

So my first question is what do you guys think is the best way to run osta rx at the end of cycle for maintaining gains?

What dose should i run osta rx during pct? I was reading up on it but I've seen too many people saying 1 pill, others saying 2 pills, and others saying 3 pills.

Any other advice is much appreciated.

Thanks.

I wouldn't run osta with your pct because it is still suppressive. The idea behind pct is to restore your hormone levels to normal. Osta can be a great bridge inbetween compounds to lengthen cycles. Personally that would be how I run it.
Pct should always be the normal protocol

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I wouldn't run osta with your pct because it is still suppressive. The idea behind pct is to restore your hormone levels to normal. Osta can be a great bridge inbetween compounds to lengthen cycles. Personally that would be how I run it.
Pct should always be the normal protocol

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Yup, you can run Osta Rx on it's own or stacked in your cycle (3 caps daily), but not advisable during PCT.

Back